Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi everyone -

We're looking for people to help us test the Low Carb Program app and provide feedback and critique to help us enhance the Low Carb Program experience.

If you'd like to get involved, please complete this Google form to register your interest:

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I guessing/hoping we are testing the app rather than having to do the diet..it might not be low carb enough for an extremist like me!

D

Deleted member 308541

I guessing/hoping we are testing the app rather than having to do the diet.
I used to beta test Windows programmes, I only had to try and break it during normal use.

It would be pretty much the same for an app, just play with it to see if it will break and report back. The only drawback I see to the testing, is whether it has adverts in it as they "will" cause problems with beta software.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I used to beta test Windows programmes, I only had to try and break it during normal use.

It would be pretty much the same for an app, just play with it to see if it will break and report back. The only drawback I see to the testing, is whether it has adverts in it as they "will" cause problems with untried software.
So it was you missed all the bugs eh? hehe says Mr Apple fanboy!

D

Deleted member 308541

It would be pretty much the same for an app, just play with it to see if it will break and report back.
I should have added this to this sentence in my other post, then rinse and repeat.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I guessing/hoping we are testing the app rather than having to do the diet..it might not be low carb enough for an extremist like me!

Testing the app, but critique/feedback of everything very welcome! :)