ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
It's turning into a joke with the hospital. 5.5 nearly 6 months wait for a stress test that in the end didn't happen. Which has meant that an appointment that was meant to happen today but got postponed till next Tuesday could of gone ahead instead.
That's why I went straight to 'GO' bypassing jail and collecting £200. Ha ha I insisted on an invasive angiogram to aliminate heart failure or heart damage. I wanted to concentrate on diabetes to help with hardening of arteries only. Too much isn't good for me. I don't mind sorting a problem properly but not half measures for it to bit me on the bum later.
That's why I'm doing bariatric surgery too. Its my best chance of aliminating bedbound overweight problem. Never again! I'm ready for injury and immobility now. Well I think I am. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Once Ron has an angiogram we will know the full facts about his heart and vessels. What was his calcium score?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
That's why I went straight to 'GO' bypassing jail and collecting £200. Ha ha I insisted on an invasive angiogram to aliminate heart failure or heart damage. I wanted to concentrate on diabetes to help with hardening of arteries only. Too much isn't good for me. I don't mind sorting a problem properly but not half measures for it to bit me on the bum later.
That's why I'm doing bariatric surgery too. Its my best chance of aliminating bedbound overweight problem. Never again! I'm ready for injury and immobility now. Well I think I am. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Once Ron has an angiogram we will know the full facts about his heart and vessels. What was his calcium score?
Angiogram he doesn't want as for calcium levels I haven't a clue and I don't think he knows either .

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Good Evening, to all my good friends on Type 2 Life at 8:53 Post Meridian British Summer Time on Wednesday 27th September 2017 in the Common Era,

I'm back on Type 2 Life after attending my autism spectrum condition gardening group where me and my support worker, John, sawed some piping to make a polytunnel to keep plants warm and protected from harsh weather conditions in horticulture. My support worker and I also walked there and back for exercise. I'm also going swimming tomorrow with Matthew. And I had a bible study with Kevin at 2:00 Post Meridian British Summer Time and had a day of fasting, having a blood glucose earlier of 6.2 and 4.9 at two different times. Tonight I've eaten some Moroccan houmous, a bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with milk and 3 bags of Cheese and Onion OvenBake potato crisps. My blood glucose reading now is 7.7 mmol/L.

Lots of love from Johnny xXx.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
To be honest @tina_marie invasive angiogram easier than scans for me. I know how computers can play up and slow down or stall at anytime. The cardiologist has full control of procedure instead. I prefer the human touch. Experience cannot be replace by computers! I'd trust a long standing cardiologist far quicker than a computer programme, any day.
I have experience in the computer getting things wrong, very wrong. Lifesaving mistakes, by a computer.
The angiogram was quicker than scans for me too. My heart beat wouldnt calm down for the pc needs. Humf! Very very stressful.
Invasive angiogram worth it's weight in gold. ;)

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
To be honest @tina_marie invasive angiogram easier than scans for me. I know how computers can play up and slow down or stall at anytime. The cardiologist has full control of procedure instead. I prefer the human touch. Experience cannot be replace by computers! I'd trust a long standing cardiologist far quicker than a computer programme, any day.
I have experience in the computer getting things wrong, very wrong. Lifesaving mistakes, by a computer.
The angiogram was quicker than scans for me too. My heart beat wouldnt calm down for the pc needs. Humf! Very very stressful.
Invasive angiogram worth it's weight in gold. ;)
We're still waiting to hear about what there going to do next , but on the plus side he's got his endoscopy this coming Sunday morning .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
We're still waiting to hear about what there going to do next , bu. on the plus side he's got his endoscopy this coming Sunday morning .
My practice nurse said she had one a few weeks ago. They sprayed throat and down the camera went. A few minutes later it brought out a biopsy sample and then all done. She said no drama.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
My practice nurse said she had one a few weeks ago. They sprayed throat and down the camera went. A few minutes later it brought out a biopsy sample and then all done. She said no drama.
He's having it done to fine out why he's having swallowing problems .

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
He has really gone through it.
Hopefully a result ending in a resolution? It had better be.
I'm just thankful he is getting the help he deserves now. :) :):)
I hope so , really don't know how much more I can take . Anxiety is running wild .

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Good Morning, my friends on Type 2 Life,

This morning, 7:31 Ante Meridian British Summer Time, today, Thursday 28th September 2017 in the Common Era, I took my medication of 1000 Milligrammes of Metformin Hydrochloride and 20 Microgrammes of Lixisenatide Glucagon-Like Peptide Incretin Mimetic Subcutaneous Injection as well as other prescriptive medication and scraped out the tub of Moroccan Houmous, ingesting it, had 1 mug of instant coffee with a dash of milk and 2 sugars, and drank 3 cups of tap water and my blood glucose reading was a very good and healthy 5.3 mmol/L. I also walked to Sainsbury's, Nine Elms, Vauxhall, South West London to buy some Basics £1.25 pence tin foil and Basics 65 pence cling film and used the stairs and walked back, for exercise.

I'm still praying for yourself and @eldergarth, @tina_marie, my lovely friend.

Lots of love from Johnny xXx.

Reactions: tina_marie

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been posting but I've had a busy week. I've been spending a lot of time with my brother Michael including taking him to the doctor yesterday. It was a good appointment, I was able to tell the doctor that Michael hasn't had any more fits since the last time we saw him (2 weeks ago) and he agreed that it would be best for Michael to continue with his current medication routine.

I've got a busy day today, I'm going to a craft workshop this morning then this afternoon the same venue is holding a Macmillan coffee afternoon. I made some cheesy scones for it last night - naughty but nice! Alex is going to be on his own while I'm out so I made sure his phone is topped up and fully charged. I think I'm more nervous than he is!

Reactions: tina_marie

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I went totally crazy with my eating about an hour and a half ago, demolishing 6 slices of cheese on toast made with Sainsbury's Basics white bread (not Vogel's Soya And Linseed bread which is low carb, I'm regretful to say) and I've also had 4 glasses of Sainsbury's Prune Juice to help me go to the lavatory in addition to my Bisacodyl medication last night. Prune juice is very high in fructose and added glucose and my blood glucose, now, at 11:38 Ante Meridian British Summer Time is 7.3 mmol/L and I'm very constipated and not excreting any faecal matter and my bowel movements feel tight and slightly impacted. I believe a lot of this has to do with my unpredictable diet in my Asperger Syndrome plus not wanting to eat for fear of getting fat although I did demolish that cheese on toast in a high quantity which doesn't help my high blood cholesterol. I don't know what the triggers were for this decline in my behaviour, because everything's been A1 as far as my motivation and exercise routine are concerned. Maybe the trigger was Matthew cancelling our swimming trip this afternoon. I don't know, but I can't handle change to my routine, the psychologist and my care coordinator observed that. It's a quirk in my challenging and concerning autism spectrum condition.

Apart from that, I'm good. Lots of love from Johnny xXx.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Good Morning, my friends,

I awoke early this morning and drank a mug of instant coffee with coffee whitener and 2 Sucralose teaspoonfuls (artificial granulated sweetener) and then 5 cups of tap water, all at different times of the morning, then a mug of tea made with 1 Sainsbury's Red Label Tea Bag, 2 teaspoonfuls of granulated sugar and a dash of whole milk. I also had a toasted ham sandwich made with2 slices of Basics bread, toasted in my toaster, 3 slices of Basics Ham and a good spread of Sainsbury's Soft Spread. My blood glucose reading at 5:20 Ante Meridian British Summer Time was 9.2 mmol/L. Matthew's taking me for a swim this morning.

Lots of Love from Johnny xXx.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been posting but I've had a busy week. I've been spending a lot of time with my brother Michael including taking him to the doctor yesterday. It was a good appointment, I was able to tell the doctor that Michael hasn't had any more fits since the last time we saw him (2 weeks ago) and he agreed that it would be best for Michael to continue with his current medication routine.

I've got a busy day today, I'm going to a craft workshop this morning then this afternoon the same venue is holding a Macmillan coffee afternoon. I made some cheesy scones for it last night - naughty but nice! Alex is going to be on his own while I'm out so I made sure his phone is topped up and fully charged. I think I'm more nervous than he is!
Good Morning, @Diamum5972 I'm so happy your dear brother and with your support got on at the Doctor's Surgery well and that he hasn't had any more fits and that he's been advised to keep his medication in a good routine. This is an answer to my prayers, of which I have been praying for you, considering it a ritualistic routine of mine in my Asperger Syndrome and through an insurmountable faith in Jesus Christ. I am so happy he's getting on better and is healthier and happy. And it's a good thing about your craft venue and the cheese scones sound absolutely divine! Much love to you, in Jesus, and Alex and Michael from me, Johnny, in Vauxhall, South West London, a sufferer of full moderate to severe Asperger Syndrome xXx.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies

Did you enjoy your day?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I went totally crazy with my eating about an hour and a half ago, demolishing 6 slices of cheese on toast made with Sainsbury's Basics white bread (not Vogel's Soya And Linseed bread which is low carb, I'm regretful to say) and I've also had 4 glasses of Sainsbury's Prune Juice to help me go to the lavatory in addition to my Bisacodyl medication last night. Prune juice is very high in fructose and added glucose and my blood glucose, now, at 11:38 Ante Meridian British Summer Time is 7.3 mmol/L and I'm very constipated and not excreting any faecal matter and my bowel movements feel tight and slightly impacted. I believe a lot of this has to do with my unpredictable diet in my Asperger Syndrome plus not wanting to eat for fear of getting fat although I did demolish that cheese on toast in a high quantity which doesn't help my high blood cholesterol. I don't know what the triggers were for this decline in my behaviour, because everything's been A1 as far as my motivation and exercise routine are concerned. Maybe the trigger was Matthew cancelling our swimming trip this afternoon. I don't know, but I can't handle change to my routine, the psychologist and my care coordinator observed that. It's a quirk in my challenging and concerning autism spectrum condition.

Apart from that, I'm good. Lots of love from Johnny xXx.
You are doing brilliantly. Awareness can help in the longrun. We are proud of you. Write your trigger down on fridge magnet maybe. We all have carb craving triggers too. Part and parcel of being type2 I feel.
I'm going to be doing more low carbing this week as I was bought cheese scones from greggs. My favourite but not helpful on my insulin needs.
Back to being good diabetic, me thinks!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I've had a few hormonal days but came back out of it half a pound heavier. It could have been worse. On the negative side I missed my opportunity to lose my regular 2lb from the 10stones I still need to lose. :(
I must get my act together, asap. I don't want to hit a slippery slope.
Sooo many distractions lately and far less hospital appointments. Physio may discharge me next time I see her. I'll see whst gp says next week about whether confirmed neuropathy or not, regarding foot numbness.
If not off back then diabetes related. They both haven't been able to confirm catagorically what's what.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Thanks @JohnnyBaker12021970 and @ickihun, I had a great day. I made a couple of flower brooches made out of fabric and A was fine because he had just downloaded The Sims on his laptop and was enjoying creating lots of new characters :) I rang him at lunchtime just to make sure he was OK so I was able to enjoy the coffee afternoon with some good friends. We raised over £180 for Macmillan so it was a very productive day :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Homebound this afternoon. Blistered my numb toe on questionable neuropathic foot. All covered up immaculately by mr ickihun. Must see my gp tuesday, without fail. Different gp in today and monday I'm very very busy. I have to call that morning to get an apoointment, now theyve amalgamated.
No excessive walking for a few days to give it a chance to heal. Only noticed it weeping and red once got home. It must be numb. A none uncomfortable blister?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Homebound this afternoon. Blistered my numb toe on questionable neuropathic foot. All covered up immaculately by mr ickihun. Must see my gp tuesday, without fail. Different gp in today and monday I'm very very busy. I have to call that morning to get an apoointment, now theyve amalgamated.
No excessive walking for a few days to give it a chance to heal. Only noticed it weeping and red once got home. It must be numb. A none uncomfortable blister?
Ron can sympathize with you. He has hospital on Sunday Monday and Tuesday . There now going to fit him with a 24 hour Ecg monitor , although he wasn't told about this when he saw the cardiac nurse.