A special thank you...

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
To all those who wished me well in my recent illness...my apologies for the lapse in due care of my illness. It was a stupid and careless act that put me in danger and caused undue discord among those who care for me. I have had time to reflect and access my actions over the last two weeks - I should know better.

I apologise to the forum and to those I work with. It was a serious breach of protocol. It was my own fault. If I choose to impart information to others, I would at least have the decency to follow my own advice.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No need to apologise @leslie10152 , just focus on your health.
No doubt you'll get a chance to reciprocate the good will received.

We all have our bumps in the road.!

Wishing you well.

J>

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The person you are letting down if you do not take care of yourself and your condition is first and foremost yourself. So you do not owe an apology to anyone.

Having said that, you are not the first one to allow yourself to become distracted and give priority to other matters. Life has a way of getting in the way like that. Believe me I speak from personal experience and I took much longer to see the light than the couple of weeks it has taken you.

So keep well, take good care of yourself and feel free to offer whatever advice you deem appropriate. Good advise is good advise whether you have always followed it yourself or not.

Reactions: Glenmac and ziggy_w
D

debrasue

So sorry to hear you've had such a tough time lately, Leslie, but I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. As others have said - you have nothing to apologise for here. You have helped many of us in our times of need and if forum members have helped you this time, then I'm sure they've been happy to do it. It helps us all to be able to reciprocate and it means the forum is working as it should.
I hope you continue to improve. Take care of yourself, Leslie - you are important to us!
Big hugs x

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
To all those who wished me well in my recent illness...my apologies for the lapse in due care of my illness. It was a stupid and careless act that put me in danger and caused undue discord among those who care for me. I have had time to reflect and access my actions over the last two weeks - I should know better.

I apologise to the forum and to those I work with. It was a serious breach of protocol. It was my own fault. If I choose to impart information to others, I would at least have the decency to follow my own advice.

I think most of us fall off the high horse now and then don´t keep blaming yourself, just be kind to yourself and give yourself credit for now taking it serious again.. :)

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions

Don't beat your self up about it. We are just glad you feel better now.

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
I think most of us fall off the high horse now and then don´t keep blaming yourself, just be kind to yourself and give yourself credit for now taking it serious again.. :)
Message received and understood!

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
So sorry to hear you've had such a tough time lately, Leslie, but I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. As others have said - you have nothing to apologise for here. You have helped many of us in our times of need and if forum members have helped you this time, then I'm sure they've been happy to do it. It helps us all to be able to reciprocate and it means the forum is working as it should.
I hope you continue to improve. Take care of yourself, Leslie - you are important to us!
Big hugs x
The forum keeps me sane when all I want is to run screaming off a high cliff.

Reactions: debrasue

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
Thank you.