Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Cheryl! How about a picture?
c5476bb790348b00372454d21cee09c3.jpg

Here is one ive not long finished x sorry for the delay in response x

S

Sable_Jan

@AnniB for the top one does it do all the colours at once or is it a step by step?
I've seen multicoloured embroider threads on Etsy.... bit like the instant "fair isle" knitting yarns

Reactions: Cojaluma_

AnniB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
They are incredibly easy to use. They are connected to your computer or you download the designs onto computer and connect via a USB. You choose the design start the machine and it tells you when to change the colour

S

Sable_Jan

They are incredibly easy to use. They are connected to your computer or you download the designs onto computer and connect via a USB. You choose the design start the machine and it tells you when to change the colour
Amazing....I might just have to check it out.... thanks Anni

S

Sable_Jan

@AnniB could you tell me the make & model of your embroidery machine and it's name if it has one please? My make my hunt easier though I've not started looking yet.
Making some doggy beds from recycled fabric and only good enough to use ourselves....but it was sewing over a hole that made me think I could embroider over any holes if I were to sell them..

S

Sable_Jan

Mine is a very basic one, the brother 90e. You can find them second hand on ebay
Thanks Anni. I'll take a look. Narrow the search somewhat. Seen them between £119 and £1300 so far with hundreds to look at

S

Sable_Jan

For the umpteenth time today I've found that a previously posted post....didn't...
@AnniB I found two of that model on eBay....one collection only in Belfast for £899 so that's a no-go in price & location. Another at £399...best offer option and £20 delivery BUT I've bid on a Brother Galaxy 895.... 18 hours left £250 if it goes over I'll go for the other....

S

Sable_Jan

Good luck! I have sort of decided that I will upgrade when I retire in January -a little bit of my pension pot!
Thanks Anni.
I won the bid this afternoon on a different model Brother... Galaxy 895 £250 + £5.95 ... and it's coming tomorrow....erm later today now
Already got a few pattern CD s in my basket but not bought until I know what designs are included

AnniB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Sorry, your post didn't appear until after I'd posted. I haven't completely lost it!

AnniB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Have a look at urban threads and embroidery library, which you can get to via the urban threads site

Reactions: Sable_Jan
S

Sable_Jan

Did you get the machine ?
Think lady a bit confused...or I am she said something about a next day eBay delivery service... but she did send me an update
Apparently one part was collected by UPS yesterday and other part being collected by Hermes today....
Got a bulk bargain of embroidery thread on eBay. 24 New, 19 part used for under £6 incl p&p but stupid me forgot and also bought some new.... but never mind. Getting excited... out a nite on door for delivery man...don't want to have to have redelivered