Anxiety and stress!

daisypettitt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi! I’m 19 and I’ve been diagnosed since April and have sailed along fairly well up to now! And suddenly it’s got all to much and I feel quite overwhelmed.. need someone to talk to

miszu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey. I still couldnt process it all, nearly 1 year since got diagnosed. But everytime I feel down I go move around, jog, hop on my bicycle and just go. 1)It makes me happy, forget about bad things 2)Its great for my BG and good BG makes me happy again.

I know its hard to have such a big change in ur life but ur at the right place, here on this forum everyones very helpful and nice. Hope u feel better. X

daisypettitt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey. I still couldnt process it all, nearly 1 year since got diagnosed. But everytime I feel down I go move around, jog, hop on my bicycle and just go. 1)It makes me happy, forget about bad things 2)Its great for my BG and good BG makes me happy again.

I know its hard to have such a big change in ur life but ur at the right place, here on this forum everyones very helpful and nice. Hope u feel better. X

Thankyou, it’s nice to know I’m not alone xx

miszu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ur not, and its normal to be down at that point. U can talk it all out here. :))

Reactions: daisypettitt