What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
they are fab k.my friend has two alfie an archie and they are such characters ;)

Hi Karen
We have had dogs for 37 years starting with cocker spaniels,then a rescue boxer, when she was 6 years old we took in two rescue yorkies. They all lived within a moth or two of their 14 year.
After the yorkies we bought Louie he's nearly 9 and Elle is nearly 10 was a rescue pug an ex breeding *****,we have never laughed so much over any other breed they are hilarious natural comics,but so loving and devoted we wouldn't have been without any of our dogs they all have different characters.! What colour are your friends pugs when we had Louie black was not common but we see more now,cream seem to be the most common irrelevant really they all have this wonderful funniness and loving nature. Beautiful with children. K

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Karen
We have had dogs for 37 years starting with cocker spaniels,then a rescue boxer, when she was 6 years old we took in two rescue yorkies. They all lived within a moth or two of their 14 year.
After the yorkies we bought Louie he's nearly 9 and Elle is nearly 10 was a rescue pug an ex breeding *****,we have never laughed so much over any other breed they are hilarious natural comics,but so loving and devoted we wouldn't have been without any of our dogs they all have different characters.! What colour are your friends pugs when we had Louie black was not common but we see more now,cream seem to be the most common irrelevant really they all have this wonderful funniness and loving nature. Beautiful with children. K
my friends are the cream ones (dead common haha:p) but as youve said they have a very loving nature thier funny and yes lovely with children we always had dogs when we was growing up but ended up with a kitten in married life ,i had her for 21 years she was such a character i think she thought she was human (although i was never a cat person b4 mine and im still not:cat: )

D

Diabeticliberty

Bonjour à vous tous. des études approfondies ont montré que les hommes diabétiques font de bien meilleurs amants. Je ne peux bien sûr parler que personnellement. I have that Friday feeling and I'm only just out of bed. I have stared trance like I not the great swirling diabetic mists that have shrouded diabeticland since before tine began and suddenly it came to me. My blood sugars this morning are 3.6mmols. Who needs a blood test machine when you have the juju? May you all have the kind of Friday that has you bob bob bobbing along like the weekend red red robin

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
3a5715c4025c6d29bf8addceb9633af1.jpg

Good morning all

5,4 before breakfast after a 6km one hour walk this morning.

Photo of the western Mesaoria plain with the Pendadactylos mountain range in the distance. No rains to speak off yet so everything still looking very dry.

Hope you are having a great day and looking forward to the weekend. Planning a visit to my summer house myself and if the weather carries on being warm, maximum temperatures of 30 degrees and sunny are expected, I may even try a dip in the sea!

Pavlos

Last edited:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
my friends are the cream ones (dead common haha:p) but as youve said they have a very loving nature thier funny and yes lovely with children we always had dogs when we was growing up but ended up with a kitten in married life ,i had her for 21 years she was such a character i think she thought she was human (although i was never a cat person b4 mine and im still not:cat: )
Hi again I always wanted a dog when I was a child and my mother finally gave in when I was 12 years old alas it didn't live long it got distemper,I was not allowed another dog. I also had a three cats after I married then I got my first dog a cocker spaniel it used to playfully pounce on the cat when she came in, the cat left home and found a lovely couple a few streets away but that's cats if their not happy at home they find another. Yours abviously loved its home and you and you had a fabulously long and happy life,do you have any more or was this the last, we are thinking due to my age when we lose our two pugs they will probably be our last. My husband and I would like some time together to enjoy our life without worrying about who's going to look after them if we want a holiday they deserve better. Take care Best Wishes K

Reactions: Diabeticliberty

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
3a5715c4025c6d29bf8addceb9633af1.jpg

Good morning all

5,4 before breakfast after a 6km one hour walk this morning.

Photo of the western Mesaoria plain with the Pendadactylos mountain range in the distance. No rains to speak off yet so everything still looking very dry.

Hope you are having a great day and looking forward to the weekend. Planning a visit to my summer house myself and if the weather carries on being warm, maximum temperatures of 30 degrees and sunny are expected, I may even try a dip in the sea!

Pavlos
Fabulous scenery enjoy you day! K

Reactions: pavlosn