water

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Please excuse me, masters I know that many of my questions This is only because I know that you are good people
My question is as follows
After my health has improved I rarely drink water
I do not feel like wanting water Is there anything to compensate for thank you. شكرا

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So what do you drink? Water is usually the safest option.

If you are worried you are dehydrated there are a few test you can do, like pinching the skin on your hand or on the upper side of your underarm.You can also measure the amount urine you produce and look at the colour.

Grateful

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
After my health has improved I rarely drink water
I do not feel like wanting water Is there anything to compensate for thank you. شكرا

"Hydration" is important for everyone's health. Perhaps even more for you, because you live in a hot country.

After my diabetes diagnosis, I knew that I was not drinking enough water so I forced myself to do it even though I am not thirsty. This is especially important before, during, and after exercise (I think you said in another thread that you do some running?).

Water is boring, so I make it a bit more exciting by buying fizzy mineral water and sometimes adding some lemon juice (squeezed from a real lemon). I drink about one liter of fizzy water, and one liter of tap water, every day. This is between meals. I also drink fluids with my meals -- water or wine. (The fizzy water is expensive if you buy one bottle, but cheap if you buy it by the case.)

I started doing this "frequent hydration" after passing a "kidney stone" a few months ago. This is really, really painful! Apparently just as painful as when a woman is having a baby! The doctors told me I should "hydrate more" to reduce the risk that this will happen again in the future.

Reactions: HICHAM_T2

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
"Hydration" is important for everyone's health. Perhaps even more for you, because you live in a hot country.

After my diabetes diagnosis, I knew that I was not drinking enough water so I forced myself to do it even though I am not thirsty. This is especially important before, during, and after exercise (I think you said in another thread that you do some running?).

Water is boring, so I make it a bit more exciting by buying fizzy mineral water and sometimes adding some lemon juice (squeezed from a real lemon). I drink about one liter of fizzy water, and one liter of tap water, every day. This is between meals. I also drink fluids with my meals -- water or wine. (The fizzy water is expensive if you buy one bottle, but cheap if you buy it by the case.)

I started doing this "frequent hydration" after passing a "kidney stone" a few months ago. This is really, really painful! Apparently just as painful as when a woman is having a baby! The doctors told me I should "hydrate more" to reduce the risk that this will happen again in the future.
Thanks sir I'll try to force myself

The gaseous water here is very cheap five liters in one US dollars

Grateful

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The gaseous water here is very cheap five liters in one US dollars

Just don't drink too much of the fizzy stuff. It can mess up your digestion, in my experience. Make sure you drink plenty of non-fizzy water too.