Two bundles of joy.

C

catherinecherub

I have become the proud grandmother of twins, Phoebe, (4lb 9oz) and Jack, (5lb 2oz). Mother and babies doing well and my son, their dad, has a permanent smile on his face and is so happy. :D :D :D

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Congratulations !! :D :D Twice the fun.............and twice the nappies :lol:

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Congratulations Grannie !!
Christmas will be extra special this year I think ....... :D :D

Ken

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Catherine that is great news! :D Please pass on my congratulations to your son and his good lady and hope Phoebe and Jack bring you all much happiness.

Nigel

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Congratulations Catherine, glad to hear all are doing well :D

C

catherinecherub

Thank you for all the good wishes and yes, they are my first grandchildren. I don't mind if I am called Grandma, Granny, Nana or Nan. :D :D
Two little babies who are in the same cot and cuddled up together, it is magical and now I know how it feels to be a grandparent.
To Sue, the nappies will not be my responsibility nor will the disturbed nights as I can cuddle them and pass them back. :lol: :lol:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Dippy3103 said:
My Mum reckons the best thing about being a gran is giving them back when they start to smell or play up!

Good one Dippy! :lol:........The trouble is you wouldn't have them for long! :lol: :lol:

Nigel

Rushy

Congrats!
Have you thought about what they will call you yet?
Nan, Nanny, Nanna, Gran, Granny, Grandma, Maybe even Grandmama (If you're posh).
;)