results are normal after intermittent and 5.2 fasting

James2

Well done James. You are yet another who has carbs intolerance, so to alleviate took the outrageous and dangerous decision to reduce carbs. I hope many others read your common sense post, congratulations.
hi Mbaker,
thanks for your support
if i had listened to my diabetic doctor and the two diabetic nurse i would not have tried the low carb combined with intermittent and fasting, what is scary is how many people may have been told the same thing and thought well they are the experts
best wishes
James 2

Reactions: Mbaker and ziggy_w

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Congrats, @James2. You worked very hard for this and it paid off. I am very happy for you.

James2

Congrats, @James2. You worked very hard for this and it paid off. I am very happy for you.
hi Ziggy
Thanks that is very kind but you some wonderful numbers and you have kept yourself at that level . For me staying at this level for the long term plus bringing my numbers down a bit more and losing more weight are mine for the next year
best wishes
James 2

Reactions: ziggy_w

James2

Oh - I didn't mean to ignore your progress so far - which is great, but it is what I got from low carbing - great is the new normal.
hi Resurgam
i did not take it like that and you are so right about low carbing
best wishes
James2

sarah_chadwick

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That's fantastic news, well done. I too have gone down this route and feel better than I have done in years. :)

James2

That's fantastic news, well done. I too have gone down this route and feel better than I have done in years. :)
hi sarah_chadwick,
congratulations i am glad you feel better .
saw my GP yesterday for a discussion on my results he will review my metformin and blood pressure meds in 6 months
i like to set targets next six months to do my best to stay at current levels , get my HbA1c under 40 , my blood my morning blood glucose to a regular mid 6. to 6.5 mmol
lose a stone in weight
best wishes
James2

Reactions: OrsonKartt