Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
A job very well done, excellent!

Reactions: mayoburt

CherryAA

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
In September Hb1 level 101 after 2 months of low carb diet and a stone lighter down to 69 i am so happy thankyou LCHF

Congratulations - you have tracked what I did fairly closely I got from 90 to 64 in the first few weeks, and reached 40 now - all LCHF too - so you are well on the way :)

Reactions: TIANDB and mayoburt

mayoburt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Thankyou guys did it all with the help of this forum putting me on the right track. My aim is high want to get off all meds if I can so once again thankyou everyone x

Jonbartonww4_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all
I am 38 type 2 insulin based with toujeo at night and then novo rapid three times a day

I have been struggling recently very tired, constant headache and as such just had my hb1level result for which was 101

I need to reduce this and get things sorted, can anybody help

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all
I am 38 type 2 insulin based with toujeo at night and then novo rapid three times a day

I have been struggling recently very tired, constant headache and as such just had my hb1level result for which was 101

I need to reduce this and get things sorted, can anybody help

This is a thread on a different subject and is quite old. I see you have just started your own thread, so hopefully you will get some responses to help you.