What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning ....4.4 this morning,quite low for me,Got my Monday's Hba1c results on line yesterday......41 I'm doing a happy dance!Cant wait to see my DN and doctor next week.
I hope this will justify the test strips and the three monthly blood tests I asked for,which to be fair they agreed to!:happy:
Hope you are not suffering too much with snow,stay warm it's almost the weekend!:happy: @Bubbsie Hope your journey is ok today.Read your post re testing strips.I agree there must be a saving there, when those of us a making such effort to control type 2 with diet no longer need all the meds that we are given.The message is so slow to get through.

Last edited:

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@JohnEGreen Yes it is disconcerting,it happened to me a few days ago and I panicked as 8 and9 are numbers I don't see anymore.However I am now back to my normal,mostly 5s and 6s 2 hours after food.With me it could have been one of several things,arthritis pain, a different brand of 95% sausages or concern about a family member so poor sleep.Perhaps all three.The good news is that in two days I'm back to what is my normal.The HbA1c result is the most reassuring I feel.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry late this morning busy
BG today 5.9
Off out for our first Christmas Lunch with my sister the BG should be interesting when I get home!!K
Hope ye had a good christmas lunch with your sister how are you getting on with them antibiotics no more lows i hopr