daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
No problem with me though. I really value my driving licence.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
daisy1 said:
Thanks Hobs. I'm OK to drive then :)

Not to my mind you are not. I am a firm believer the law is too tolerant with drinking and the alcohol limit should be a big fat ZERO!

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Glad to hear it Daisy....... :D

Unfortunately there are some who still treat it as a joke. Just something you can get away with. It's not till something goes badly wrong and has a disastrous effect on somebody's life/lives that it gets through to them. The real cost, the trauma, the grief.......

It isn't pleasant dealing with such things on a daily basis. Christmas is going to be a time of Joy for most of us........for some it will be a time of sadness, just because somebody wanted just one more drink .........

My advice if you are going to drink........don't drive.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Hobs said:
I am a firm believer the law is too tolerant with drinking and the alcohol limit should be a big fat ZERO!

Totally agree Hobs! :)

Nigel

G4WIL

Queer stuff this alcohol , it certainly counters the effects of bee venom ! as a beekeeper I've resorted to the odd neat vodka when I've had general reactions (Hives -nettle rash)to a particular sting .Works every time for me :D

John Wilkinson

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
John.

Do you drink it.........or dab it on...... :D

G4WIL

Hobs said:
daisy1 said:
Thanks Hobs. I'm OK to drive then :)

Not to my mind you are not. I am a firm believer the law is too tolerant with drinking and the alcohol limit should be a big fat ZERO!
A big fat zero would criminalise innocent people :wink:
Some people have fauna in their gut that converts the contents into alcohol ! albeit low level and in no way having a detectable adverse effect on their cognitive skills .
Sophisticated technology would never the less brand them as criminals :(

John Wilkison