Apps for Android

Eldorado

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes.
Apologies if this has been asked before.
Does anyone have a recommendation for an android app, similar to the excellent RapidCalc? Unfortunately RapidCalc don't have any plans to develop a version for Android.
Thanks

EllsKBells

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
mysugr does have a bolus calculator feature if you pay for the pro version, which I think works out at about £2.50/month off the top of my head. I can't think of any free ones. Mysugr is kind of an all in one, logbook, bolus adviser, graphs.

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
There is Diabetes:M which has the calculators built in to the free version I think (haven't used it personally).

**shell**

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Insects, ignorance, horror films.
I recommend mysugr too. It's the best app I've found so far! It seems to have everything I need.

Carbs&Cals is also very good for helping work out Carbs by sight but it's another one you have to purchase, it's recommended by my DNS though.

xoxox

C96

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Do you know what you need in the app what do you need it to ask and do??? I've made an app for my wife it just let's her log what she is doing if she is taking insulin then it records what type the time and the amount if she is eating what she is eating and if she knows how maby carbs are in it, it also asks her reading and logs everything to a database. It's quite basic but I would love to know what else I could make it do to help her I'm sorry if Im hyjacking your thread... just not sure what is needed