JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
So it's so sorry newbie we understand and sympathize. But please dont ask me how you can combat this terrible disease because any practical advice I give you may not work so it's best not to try then you won't fail.

No I don't think so.

D

Deleted member 308541

low carb apple pie in the sky in the real world
I like that John, I might use it someday / sometime.
4F2mf.gif

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So it's so sorry newbie we understand and sympathize. But please dont ask me how you can combat this terrible disease because any practical advice I give you may not work so it's best not to try then you won't fail.

No I don't think so.
No. Its a case of “ these are the different ways you can try to combat this terrible disease and practical ways you can find out what might work for you..What worked for me might or might not work for you”

woodywhippet61

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No. Its a case of “ these are the different ways you can try to combat this terrible disease and practical ways you can find out what might work for you..What worked for me might or might not work for you”

I believe in giving advice because it worked for me. BUT the everyone is different and what works for one person might not work for another message is very, very important.

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
I believe Dr Unwin is himself diabetic so his changes are to be expected . It is interesting what true excellent insulin sensitivity can actually look like - I did do a test for one guy, young, ripped, clearly very fit. He binged chocolates and sweets for an hour, later tests showed his blood glucose just remained at 3.6 before, during after.

I do think that once apple etc find way to add blood glucose to fit-bits etc, we will see a big change in people's perception of the problem.
Yes, saw another video where he confirmed he is Type 2.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

No I don't think so.

Were you directing this post at me? I have never once suggested we don't give advice. Advice on lots of general stuff such as testing, the need to gain knowledge about diabetes itself, the need to learn what all the numbers mean, what the various diagnostic tests are (many newbies have no idea what tests they have had, let alone the names of them and what the numbers mean) and of course the importance of diet.