ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
He takes aspirin every morning after breakfast. I know that tramadol can cause bloating. All his painkillers he's been on cause constipation and he's struggling to go but not sure if that's down to meds or osteoarthritis in his spine. Tonight however when it came to me giving him a shower his legs were all red and swollen .
Are his legs hot and has Ron got a temperature?

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
I had a lovely day today and had chip butties for my tea.

Reactions: ickihun

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
good afternoon, my friends on type 2 life of the forum,

i haven't logged any very much due to being busy with social activities organised by lambeth and southwark mencap. i've been getting on ok and having relatively well controlled blood glucose readings.

today my good friend lee invited me to his safe house for a full english breakfast which had 3 rashers of bacon, 2 skinny sausages, mushrooms, fried eggs and baked beans and toast and margarine and a mug of instant coffee and milk and 3 sugars and a glass of tap water. when i got home i ate 1 cheese sandwich in 4 triangular quarters and 1 big fat carrot and 2 glasses of tap water.

i haven't eaten anything else today - sat 9/12/2017.

at 3.43pm my blood sugar was 6.7. i'm now 16 days quit from smoking!

love johnny, a.s. sufferer with sugar diabetes xxxx.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Ron's back in bed , he's not been feeling to good . This morning he got up was fine now feeling totally drained and nauseous. I think it could be the dihydrocodeine as this happened last time . Hope everyone else is keeping alright.x

Seewalk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I had a lovely day today and had chip butties for my tea.

Johnny. I am an American so can you tell me what chip buddies are? They sound amusing but must be good! I have all my bones not affected by arthritis crossed for you to break the killer ciggy habit. Personally I know it isn't easy. Twenty years ago I quit absolutely cold. Probably saved my life. I love your posts!
Suzanne

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Johnny. I am an American so can you tell me what chip buddies are? They sound amusing but must be good! I have all my bones not affected by arthritis crossed for you to break the killer ciggy habit. Personally I know it isn't easy. Twenty years ago I quit absolutely cold. Probably saved my life. I love your posts!
Suzanne
Good Evening, @Seewalk, "Chip Butties" are a french fried potatoes sandwich, made on white bread, preferably, with a light spattering of salt and ground black pepper.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Hope your all having a good Christmas. Well yesterday Ron stopped all his medication just so he could have a drink. He was in agony yesterday , even worse today . I asked him if it was worth it .... he said no. Are you going to do it again.... probably not ...... have you learnt your lesson then...... ??????

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I had a very nice Christmas Day celebration around at a friends' house, a mother and son called Lily and Gary and I had a leg of turkey, sliced turkey, pigs-in-blankets (baby sausages wrapped in bacon), roast parsnips, lightly fried potatoes, a nice brown colour, sprouts, sliced carrots, chestnut stuffing and gravy with trifle for pudding. I also had a glass of white sparkling wine with my meal and pulled two crackers with Lily and got a green hat and a silver dice. For Christmas pressies I received a Christmassey Father Christmas jumper, 2 Lynx Black gift sets, Brut Deodorant, Brut After Shave, a Father Christmas snow globe, a cuddly snowman, a radio, and from my Dad an electric kettle. On Christmas Day we watched telly and laughed and joked with Gino, an elderly Sicilian guy who is a good friend of Lily and Gary.

My Carer did a good shop for me yesterday owing to the fact I'm 34 days quit from smoking and because I'm not buying tobacco I managed to get 2 braised steak and mash ready meals, 2 bangers and mash ready meals, 3 deep pan pizzas (pepperoni, bbq chicken and meat feast), a big block of mild Cheddar Cheese, Kerrygold spreadable butter, a loaf of white medium sliced Warburton's Bread, Southern fried chicken, 4 Pukka Pies (All steak, chicken and mushroom, steak and kidney and minced steak and onion).

This morning I had one toasted cheese sandwich, halved and a cup of coffee with coffee mate light and 2 sugars.

My blood sugar was a bit high 9.2.

lots of love from johnny xxxx.

This is me in my Christmassey Father Christmas woolly jumper that I got from Lily and Gary for Christmas.
webcam-toy-photo3.jpg
webcam-toy-photo3.jpg
webcam-toy-photo3.jpg

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
good afternoon, my dear, kind, lovely friends on type 2 life of the diabetic forum,

for my mid-afternoon meal, i ingested some southern fried chicken nuggets and plum tomatoes. i've also knocked coffee mate light and sweetener on the head and only drink decaff coffee and tea black and unsweetened. i'm now 36 days quit from smoking and i attribute my success not only to my new health centre but also my fab online friends through forums on the world wide web and also social media. i haven't seen hardly any posts on type 2 life recently or anywhere else on diabetes forum so i checked out diabetesteam.com, but this is my main forum where all my beloved friends are. i miss the kind advice of @debrasue, @ickihun and @13lizanne as well as updates from my lovely online friend @tina_marie about her lovely husband @eldergarth. i always pray for these people habitually and have obsessive routines and rituals about doing this. i've had fab blood glucoses all of today of 5.9, 5.4 and 6.0.

much love to all my friends in the name of jesus, our redeemer

from

johnny baker, a sufferer of asperger syndrome xxxx.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
H APPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS ON THE DIABETIC FORUM!

FROM YOUR ASPIE FRIEND J O H N N Y XXXXXXXX.
happy-new-year-2018-greetings.jpg

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
How are Vicky, Anna, Tina and Ron? Lots of love and cybercuddles to all of you. Have a lovely Christmas Week and New Year and may God bless all of your friends and family members. Miss you all like crazy!

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Much love to Debra too! Seasons Greetings, Hun!:):cat::cat::greedy::rolleyes: xxxxxxxx.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
good afternoon, my dear, kind, lovely friends on type 2 life of the diabetic forum,

for my mid-afternoon meal, i ingested some southern fried chicken nuggets and plum tomatoes. i've also knocked coffee mate light and sweetener on the head and only drink decaff coffee and tea black and unsweetened. i'm now 36 days quit from smoking and i attribute my success not only to my new health centre but also my fab online friends through forums on the world wide web and also social media. i haven't seen hardly any posts on type 2 life recently or anywhere else on diabetes forum so i checked out diabetesteam.com, but this is my main forum where all my beloved friends are. i miss the kind advice of @debrasue, @ickihun and @13lizanne as well as updates from my lovely online friend @tina_marie about her lovely husband @eldergarth. i always pray for these people habitually and have obsessive routines and rituals about doing this. i've had fab blood glucoses all of today of 5.9, 5.4 and 6.0.

much love to all my friends in the name of jesus, our redeemer

from

johnny baker, a sufferer of asperger syndrome xxxx.
Well done @JohnnyBaker12021970 .
You're ending 2017 on a high note.

I wonder what 2018 has in store for you?

I wish you a very very happy 2018, to you and all your friends. :)

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Well done @JohnnyBaker12021970 .
You're ending 2017 on a high note.

I wonder what 2018 has in store for you?

I wish you a very very happy 2018, to you and all your friends. :)
Thank you, my lovely friend @ickihun, I'm totally encouraged and happy with my Smoking Quit and am indebted to all the fab, awesome friends I've made in 2017 on the Diabetes Forum. I'm indebted to the N.H.S, too for helping me succeed on my Quit. And I'm thankful that I'll be living elsewhere with more support in 2018. Much love in friendship and a big cyberhug to you, Vicky, may 2018 help you to see life at the end of the Diabetic tunnel and may you achieve so much happiness you're forever and most eternally enraptured.

Thanks for everything you've done for me, @ickihun.

From Johnny with my best wishes and sincere kind regards xXx :):cat::happy:

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Both Lee and Ioanna, my best offline friends forever, are getting re-housed concerning their safeguarding issues like I am. Ioanna treated me to a lovely breakfast of 1.5 rashers bacon, 3 half-slices of fried tomato, 1 jumbo sausage and a black coffee in a nice cafe this morning and last night she bought me a beautiful fat, juicy lamb doner kebab. Lee's been cooking yummy breakfasts in his accommodation and both of them are going to get some support thanks to my lovely care coordinator's safeguarding investigation. Love you Lee and Ioanna, friends forever!:):angelic::joyful::cat::greedy::spam:

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
good evening, my dear, lovely friends on type 2 life of the diabetes forum,

my blood glucose after eating those southern fried chicken shapes and plum tomatoes at 6:18 post meridian, greenwich mean time, was a very beautiful, healthy 6.8 mmol/L.

lee spoke to me on the phone but he's poorly at the moment with a violent ear infection for which he has got some antibiotics and an ear spray. his mum is his appointee to his finances and he wanted to contact her for some money to buy some ear plugs which might make the pain less intense. i prayed for him on the phone, with faith, and encouraged him to pray and take the antibiotics and ear spray in the right doses so he might feel better. ioanna - or pet or poppet as i call her - is resting in the psychiatric hospital near to me where she's having respite/treatment. i love my friends and they love me, too, i can feel their love sometimes even when we're not together.

and i can feel the love through my computer technology of the type 2 life friends i have made.

lots of love from johnny baker, a sufferer of asperger syndrome and adult a.d.h.d. xxxxxx :):angelic:;):rolleyes:o_O:cat::greedy::spam::happy: xxxxxx.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Hello @JohnnyBaker12021970 I've not been on the forum at all for a while now - my family and friends have been taking up all of my time :) and I've been catching up with my reading and part-time voluntary work too. Thank you Johnny for all of the lovely messages of support and encouragement that you post. I, and my family, wish you and your friends a very, very Happy New Year and may it be filled with Blessings and good health for you
Happy New Year to all the forum users and may your health be good and your diabetes under control throughout 2018:happy: