What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
I go with the ASDA extra special range 90% pork serve me well but if it’s the cafes then it’s a guessing game
@Sobo82 not really a sausage eater until we tried the Aldi German Bratwurst sausage more meaty less grease and the chilly ones are fabulous!K

Reactions: Sobo82 and ziggy_w

paula121s

Good morning all. Blood sugars were 5.5 today.

Just heard that the weather will be warming up for the weekend. The forecast says temperatures will be between 7 and 12 degrees -- so no white Xmas. However, after all the snow we had lately, can't say I am too upset.

The weather I saw, said possibility of snow on Christmas Day in the afternoon

Reactions: ziggy_w

paula121s

Morning all, 6.9 at 7am, forgot to post. I'm trying to decide whether to try and see my GP re pain. If I go they will probably chuck stronger opioids! Do I really want to be zombified for Christmas! But in view of the fact I have to wait till the 11th Jan for my steroid injection should I just go?? I normally take as few tablets as I can get by on as I don't like feeling "drugged". Sorry to go on, but I'm getting to the point of no return!!

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Morning all, 6.9 at 7am, forgot to post. I'm trying to decide whether to try and see my GP re pain. If I go they will probably chuck stronger opioids! Do I really want to be zombified for Christmas! But in view of the fact I have to wait till the 11th Jan for my steroid injection should I just go?? I normally take as few tablets as I can get by on as I don't like feeling "drugged". Sorry to go on, but I'm getting to the point of no return!!
Sorry for your pain.

Reactions: Goacher55

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 at 9:30

hqdefault.jpg

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

after a busy day yesterday we're having a quiet one today hopefully, I've some mending and alterations and a bit of hand washing to get out of the way before Christmas.
Mr gee tried making his porridge overnight in the slow cooker and it came out like porridge soup :wideyed: , it tasted very smooth but he prefers a bit more texture and a lot more gloop factor ;)