Low carb program - technical problem with week 1

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, this is my first post.

I signed up with the Low carb program some time ago, and haven't actually followed it yet, but have decided the time has come to try and get going.

When I look at week one I get prompted to watch a video by Dr Jason Fung. When I click on it the video picture is about half an inch wide and quarter of an inch high. I can hear voice, and see movement, but the picture is ridiculous.

I'm not clear on whether I'm supposed to see the man himself or whether I am just supposed to listen. There is a problem though... I'm very hard of hearing and prefer to watch people talk!

letstalk1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Try it agaIN , i have no probe with his videos , I hope it works for you soon.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, this is my first post.

I signed up with the Low carb program some time ago, and haven't actually followed it yet, but have decided the time has come to try and get going.

When I look at week one I get prompted to watch a video by Dr Jason Fung. When I click on it the video picture is about half an inch wide and quarter of an inch high. I can hear voice, and see movement, but the picture is ridiculous.

I'm not clear on whether I'm supposed to see the man himself or whether I am just supposed to listen. There is a problem though... I'm very hard of hearing and prefer to watch people talk!

Tumbleweed, sorry you seem to be having issues with the Low Carb Programme.

I've just tried logging in myself and I, personally, don't have the issue you are experiencing (which I appreciate doesn't help you!), but we can certainly have this investigated.

upload_2017-12-27_10-27-3.png

Could you please email [email protected], describing your issue, but also including your Low Carb Programme user name and email you used when you signed up. (Do not send any password information).

Also when you email, please include details of how you access the programme; whether by a PC/Laptop or portable device, and what operating system you are using (Windows 10, iOS or Android, etc).

On that basis, your email can be directed to the correct person, and they should have enough information to get their investigations going.

Reactions: Tumbleweed2017
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for your reply @DCUKMod .

Just so you can see what I'm talking about :

Lowcarb-snip.JPG

The bit I've circled in blue - where the arrow pointer is - is where the Dr Fung video appears. And it doesn't get any bigger than that arrow with the dark background!

I've had the same problem in both Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

I'll follow your suggestions, thanks :)

Reactions: Alison Campbell

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Ah - this sounds like a cache issue. Could you possibly log in and press Ctrl + F5 (or go into the Settings and clear your cache). That should resolve the issue. Let me know if it does/doesn't. Thanks!

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've replied via email, and I'll let this conversation continue there, rather than updating both this thread and sending emails. :)

Edit : Thanks for your help. :)