Looking for a pal who understands

Emzi2297

Hi I'm 18 and just looking for someone to talk to and unload to about the daily struggles of diabetes. Friends, family and boyfriend try to be as helpful as possible but I don't really say much as don't want to worry them. So yeah it would be great to have someone there who gets it! P.S. I'm also a fab listener

Hey!
I know this feeling too well! I'm 20.. my family, friends and boyfriend are so good but no matter how hard they try to understand they can't fully. I'd love to have a diabetic friend to talk too and relate too. Chat me !! X :)

Vamshi532

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey!
I know this feeling too well! I'm 20.. my family, friends and boyfriend are so good but no matter how hard they try to understand they can't fully. I'd love to have a diabetic friend to talk too and relate too. Chat me !! X :)
Ya..I understand your feelings...I'm diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 3 years ago...im feeling this is the wonderful platform to share one's feelings freely

Altaf_7

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I am 19 and T2 diabetic ... recently diagnosed I too need someone to talk to

pugster75

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi, I'm Sam, I was diagnosed last year. Feel free to off load. I know how you feel, my husband and family try but sometimes I just want someone who actually knows what I'm talking about and how I'm actually feeling. Diabetes can be a lonely life x

ashleighfayx_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm 18 and just looking for someone to talk to and unload to about the daily struggles of diabetes. Friends, family and boyfriend try to be as helpful as possible but I don't really say much as don't want to worry them. So yeah it would be great to have someone there who gets it! P.S. I'm also a fab listener

Hi izzy, I’m 21 and just joined this forum! I got diagnosed when I was 16. I totally get what you mean and here if you want to talk?

lucdavidson

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey! I’m 21 and have had type 1 for just over 10 years. Never really spoken to anybody about it... never wanted to bore or worry anybody but feel free to message me!! X

benhippers661

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi!

I’m 15 and had T1 for just under a month now. (9/12/17) I know I may not have had this for long but I know what you mean. No one around me can really understand what T1 makes you feel like.
:)

imowink

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi ! Im type 1 and 19 yrs old and was diagnosed barely 3 months ago after being hospitalised with DKA. Very open to talk about it, so message me!