How old is everyone

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hey.

How old is everyone in the sector of the forum. And how long have you been a diabetic?

I'm 25 26 in a few days. And have had diabetes for 18 years now.

Always enjoy meeting other diabetics.
Leave a message :)
Too Old, and getting older by the minute. Interesting how those with the most birthdays seem to live the longest,

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Loads of these replies have made me laugh especially the wearing different underwear haha :p:hilarious:

It's so nice to hear from all different ages I find it weird because I live in my own little bubble it's not untill you reach out you start to realise how many other diabetics are out there it's nice to talk to others who totally understand what day to day life is like.

:cat::joyful::)

Reactions: Prem51

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi, I'm 68 this Spring, diagnosed November 2001.....Ignored it for a long time....lots of anger and denial and only hurt myself.....but loved ones suffered too....I felt it was worse than my three bouts of cancer, chemo, etc. now,on track, thanks to this Forum and I think I have finally grown up:) :)

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My age really struck me just before I retired,when I was asked by a very young teaching colleague to be a"living artefact"and speak to yr5 children in my school about life as a child in WW2 for their history studies!! G