Not open for further replies.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A couple of days ago saw a thread opened by her called ‘thank you and goodbye’ but everything had been deleted from it.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I did wonder, there was a post about her daughter, who was in for an appendix op.... where she was told she was T1. :(

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hopefully she'll be back, it must be a stressful time right now.

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I hope the morons who accused her husband of being attention seeking havent struck again

Reactions: Fairygodmother

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
They had better not. I will make a huge thing of it, if that's true. Unacceptable on a forum. A forum is for conversing. Any nonsense like that should be jumped on.
We are all equal here!

Name and shame stops that kid of nonsense. No secrets to be abused.

@Mrsrobbieswan has my full support and I know many more.

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You said it ickihun you wonder why some people even come on here, some of them are just so negative sometimes. We are all here for support after all.

Reactions: hankjam
D

Deleted member 308541

A couple of days ago saw a thread opened by her called ‘thank you and goodbye’ but everything had been deleted from it.
Mrs Robbie said that a forum staff member had told her off for something or other (or words to that effect), and she would not be back.

Mrs Robbie did rip into a member in this thread #21 so whether it had some thing to with that I do not know.

Billy7764

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I hope MrsRob know the strength of this forum is in its members. We all struggle and rant every now and again. The Admins/ moderators should be supportive and never judgemental. Here is a example of someone who's life events has pushed them to a extreme that they never imagined. MrsRob big hugs.

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
She’s ok. It was something that happened here but
Mrs Robbie said that a forum staff member had told her off for something or other (or words to that effect), and she would not be back.

Mrs Robbie did rip into a member in this thread #21 so whether it had some thing to with that I do not know.

Steady on! That was hardly ripping into somebody, that’s a woman grieving for much more than her husbands sudden, unexpected death, answering a post.

Anyway, that is not the reason she’s not been around but she’s still here.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
You said it ickihun you wonder why some people even come on here, some of them are just so negative sometimes. We are all here for support after all.
They had made a fool out off my generous compassion, and others but I'd rather be a fool for that than for conning people eh?

D

Deleted member 308541

She’s ok. It was something that happened here but

Steady on! That was hardly ripping into somebody, that’s a woman grieving for much more than her husbands sudden, unexpected death, answering a post.

Anyway, that is not the reason she’s not been around but she’s still here.
Now we know the true reason for Mrs Robbie absence, she has something to grieve about, getting publicly banned as a con artist. :meh:

archersuz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Now we know the true reason Mrs Robbie absence, she has something to grieve about, getting publicly banned as a con artist. :meh:
I'm not sure that we do really know the true reason. There has been a lot of speculation and no real evidence.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Now we know the true reason for Mrs Robbie absence, she has something to grieve about, getting publicly banned as a con artist. :meh:
Let's not forget Mr Robbie who's " absence " isn't as long term as we were led to believe.:(

Billy7764

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I hope MrsRob know the strength of this forum is in its members. We all struggle and rant every now and again. The Admins/ moderators should be supportive and never judgemental. Here is a example of someone who's life events has pushed them to a extreme that they never imagined. MrsRob big hugs.
Looks like I owe the admins and moderators an apology, sorry guys you really do a brilliant job.

Reactions: zand
Status
Not open for further replies.