Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I watched it guzzler thoroughly enjoyed it the second one is on i player

Aye, I saw ep2 but was a little disappointed in the ending, I did the enjoy the twists that the story had.

Reactions: karen8967

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Has anyone watched the new series on Fox?
It is called ' The Orville'.
It is sci fi, but humorous and is similar to the film, 'Galaxy Quest'.
Seth McFarlane, writes, stars and producers the series.

Apparently out star trekking, star trek, in the states!

Thursday 9pm.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We're working our way through the new series of Black Mirror on Netflix. Just seen the episode starring Maxine Peake. Brilliant but very bleak .....

On the strength of the first two episodes, McMafia, on the Beeb, is looking promising as well.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I saw the last episode of 'Hard Sun' last night. I am completely flummoxed, did anyone else see the series?
I must say that the actress who played Grace (can't recall her name for the moment) always plays an excellent baddy and did not disappoint in this.

Reactions: DJC3

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We're working our way through the new series of Black Mirror on Netflix. Just seen the episode starring Maxine Peake. Brilliant but very bleak .....

On the strength of the first two episodes, McMafia, on the Beeb, is looking promising as well.
Love black mirror

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I saw the last episode of 'Hard Sun' last night. I am completely flummoxed, did anyone else see the series?
I must say that the actress who played Grace (can't recall her name for the moment) always plays an excellent baddy and did not disappoint in this.
Last episode? I thought it started this week?

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You're correct but I think all the episodes were put on iPlayer once the first episode had aired.

Neil Cross (the creator of this series and of Luther) was once a colleague of mine. He was, and I'm sure still is, an affable and mild-mannered family man. Quite where he gets the various gruesome ideas that end up on the Telly, God alone knows.

Mind you, he lives in New Zealand now - his wife, Nadia, hails from there. Perhaps that explains it :D

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

It was described as a series but I can't find any details on an episode 3. If two parts make a series then I'm confused especially as the end of episode 2 was a bit meh!

Toxicblue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
If you have a smart tv or chrome cast check out solar movies or 123movies all the latest absolutely free watched the new star wars the last jedi 2 days before Xmas have fun

Lina333

I understand why you are asking about it as I also look for the good TV shows and movies from time to time. My favourite TV series is The Big Bang Theory. I'm looking forward to the release of the 14th episode of the 11th season on https://loadtv.info/ltv/tvshow/ and it is still interesting to watch it! If you enjoy watching funny stories about science, relationships and friends, you will like it for sure!

MuntiJay

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
I watch both Netflix and Hulu with proxy server too 'cause it's blocked for my country, I read in one article how to unblock it. Currently I am fond of Magicians and I just finished the season of Handmaid's Tale (really awesome story). Also I love Black Mirror, it's the best tv show that I have ever watched.

Last edited:

lalacakez

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hannibal is a good show to watch very addictive train to busan is my favorite zombie movie you might like it idk theb there's anime but idk if your interested in that

Edited by moderator for language

Last edited by a moderator:

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hidden is a good series
Got this one series linked, think the last episode is this week or next.

Working my way through House on box sets before it expires. Started on Season 7 last week. Don't think I ever got this far when it was originally airing.