What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
A somewhat surprising 4.6

Been letting an infection from my impacted wisdom tooth heal but it took 2 courses of antibiotics this time. Still waiting to hear from hospital with surgery time but I live in hope. Meantime, waiting for the infection to recur; just hope it's not too soon.

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
4.5 (4.4 yesterday, 4.8 day before). My first cold in 3 years, picked up on a plane on Wednesday. I had no chance, sitting next to a poor guy coughing and sneezing and loads more on the plane doing the same. This has increased bg and resting heart rate from 52 to 59.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hope you’ll be better soon ..

6.2 for me at least lower than yesterdays 6.4 so am okay with that
Freema mines upto 6.6 from 2.50 am today and tested again at 8.25 am and it's still the same 6.6.
But so much has gone on within the family this weekend the stress levels I'm under is off the scale so no surprises it's higher than usual, though still in range. We will get back to what BG levels we want when we are able in the meantime we just have to deal with the here and now. Take care Kathleen

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.8 today

I am really hungry this morning but I had my main meal at 14.00 yesterday and no supper to speak of so breakfast here I come :happy: most of the snow has gone overnight and it's actually above freezing today so I will be off for a good walk after breakfast.

first14808

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all, and a 9.9 for me. Then an 8.3 from a 2nd test, and it was 5.9 last night. So.. puzzled. I took 1000mg Metformin last night instead of 500mg to see if that would supress the liver dump, but seems like the opposite happened.