Dangers with lantus

TheBigNewt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dodo, language hasn’t been around for 20 years so you can’t have used it for that long.
Lantus was approved in this country April, 2000. Probably approved in Europe a year or 2 before that as most drugs are.

Dodo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dodo, language hasn’t been around for 20 years so you can’t have used it for that long.
Language has been around for a few thousand years! If you mean Lantus, then I concede but certainly a good 16-17 years.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Crikey, no one can be positive on what causes cancer... loads of environmental issues and nutitional etc....

Myself and another person I know got breast cancer after using a pump for a period of 5 years... could it have been pump novorapid constantly being fed in? Who knows? There is some questions on the net about this angle too.

Hen you have the oestrogen/progesterone to think about etc.... anal cancer is found more in gay men apparently?

There is no definitive cause of cancer... even injecting mice does not really link to humans.. you only have to look at those en that got so ill doing research tests a few years back.

Reactions: Australia 1
A

Australia 1

Crikey, no one can be positive on what causes cancer... loads of environmental issues and nutitional etc....

Myself and another person I know got breast cancer after using a pump for a period of 5 years... could it have been pump novorapid constantly being fed in? Who knows? There is some questions on the net about this angle too.

Hen you have the oestrogen/progesterone to think about etc.... anal cancer is found more in gay men apparently?

There is no definitive cause of cancer... even injecting mice does not really link to humans.. you only have to look at those en that got so ill doing research tests a few years back.

Sharon, Google my name Sam Danner Pentagon/9/11. That is when my life changed. I lied to the United States Government so my Family would live. I was supposed to have gotten Cancer from Depleted Uranium. That Talk show stuff ruined my Marriage and I doubt the Pump or Novorapid gave you Cancer. Conspiracy theories, but we did not go to the Moon.
Your Australian Mate.
Sam

Reactions: donnellysdogs

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Sharon, Google my name Sam Danner Pentagon/9/11. That is when my life changed. I lied to the United States Government so my Family would live. I was supposed to have gotten Cancer from Depleted Uranium. That Talk show stuff ruined my Marriage and I doubt the Pump or Novorapid gave you Cancer. Conspiracy theories, but we did not go to the Moon.
Your Australian Mate.
Sam

Sam

I dont believe it either, there are alot more things in this world than insulin that gives cancer.., otherwise one in 2 of population wouldnt be getting it.

You go on my thoughts of not going to the moon!!

Will use Dr Google on you later!! Best wishes Sam..

Sx

Kbarbaracollins_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
if your ears are sticking out kev probably means your being punished for not listening properly I ain't trying to say that bit of info will save your life but when you add all the things dr bernistein tells you together the percentage might stack up to helps any one improve there life and enjoy it with there loved ones for longer I love his story of how he was ridiculed bye people like kev. and Dr bernistein backs up what he says with researched facts

Dr Bernstein took just me off Lantus 8 years ago because of links with cancer. I trust his evaluations and know he researches thoroughly before acting. Not worth the risk but n my opinion. Now on Tresiba split dose as he recommends

Reactions: Australia 1

22nw22

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lantus does not cause cancer. It is just some conspiracy theory. I was on it, did not get cancer. I moved to Levemir then moved to Tresiba (Degludec).