What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
5.9 at 8.15 a.m. I love weekends! I get a two hour lie in and it's wonderful.

I have the snuffles - wonder if that caused the Horrible Hypo the other night? Blood has been absolutely fine ever since.

Lazy day today - no shopping, not many chores. Long welly-walk with the mutts and not much else. Tell you what though, warm woolly socks combined with fleecy welly-liners (Amazon - not costly) mean that no matter how cold and wet the ground is my feet stay warm as well as dry. Got fed up with it being a choice of warm or dry feet; the little things can make a real difference and footcare is more important for us.....

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...good sleep...feeling relatively 'human' this morning...freezing here...ensconced in a couple of sweaters...woolly hat & scarf while drinking my coffee...hope all those with coughs/colds & feeling under the weather get some much needed relief this weekend...woke to a 5.2.