3 months later.....update

Hansenguy62

Bood readings of 6.5 in october 2017offered meds. Took the choice of lifestyle change. High protein low carb and virtually no sugar. I mean no sugar. Meat. Turkey. Salmon. Nuts. Apple xiider. Omeletts. U name it healthy all the way. Lost 20lbs in 3 months. Upped my exercise and running. Had blood work taken monday. Going docs. Monday am. Apprehensive. Nervous. Excited. Just want to be well under 6.5. Illl post and scream soon i hope.
This group really guided me and advice was awesome so far. I hope i have good news Monday.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Fingers crossed but I'm sure you will get a great result.

Reactions: Hansenguy62

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Bood readings of 6.5 in october 2017offered meds. Took the choice of lifestyle change. High protein low carb and virtually no sugar. I mean no sugar. Meat. Turkey. Salmon. Nuts. Apple xiider. Omeletts. U name it healthy all the way. Lost 20lbs in 3 months. Upped my exercise and running. Had blood work taken monday. Going docs. Monday am. Apprehensive. Nervous. Excited. Just want to be well under 6.5. Illl post and scream soon i hope.
This group really guided me and advice was awesome so far. I hope i have good news Monday.

Sounds like you have really been putting the work in; I am sure it will be reflected in your results on Monday. Do you not use a meter ?

Reactions: Hansenguy62

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hansenguy62, I am sure we all understand you being nervous because the results tend to be seen by the professionals as a sign of whether you have been good or bad! It's not always the case though, a higher result than expected can be down to other things. That said, we all love a 'good' result!

Reactions: Prem51

Hansenguy62

Results in today. 5.5 down from 6.5 3 months ago. 20 lbs lighter and feeling good. Doc said its very big 3 month drop in sugar. Happy.