Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Happyhomelands

8.4 still not breaking the 8’s consistently but I will try to do this in February. I have been inspired by you all to get this FBS under 8, then 7, then 6. I have lost 7lbs in weight this month.
That's brilliant Margaret. Well Done. I've been trying very hard but only lost 9 pounds since Jan 1st.
Im sure the bg will keep dropping.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Still doing very well Prem. happy for you.
Good Morning! Thanks @Keesha! Not as good as yours and not so good today though. 7.4 at 0900.
I'm intending to go on my pork noodle soup diet again,from tomorrow, to try to get my fbgs down to the 5s again.

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 this morning interesting start. weight up 1 kg, bg too high and last 2 nights sleep each 1 hr shorter than trend and generally feeling cold symptoms. Obviously many on here have a much harder row to hoe so no sympathy needed but just stops me feeling any love for the day so far. Maybe my body is giving up playing nice for Lent.
Edit: To add to the poor start fitbit weekly stats tell me last week was less steps, active time and sleep than the week before! Talk about kick a guy when he's down

Last edited: