A year down the line ...

Debzz_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes ha ha
Just had my check up and really pleased . My Hba1c is 60 much improved from the 98 a year ago ! Feel quite well most of the time too only one blip have put on 2lb oops . No appointment now for 6 months yippee .

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Debzz_ many congrats on such excellent progress! Just love to hear about other people's success stories; gives everybody a tremendous lift, & motivation to carry on with 'fight the good fight' (o_O - or something like that, anyway :D )

:)

p.s. just realised (a day late!) that my above comment: (o_O - or something like that, anyway :D ) could be misunderstood. I meant that to apply only to the 'fight the good fight' bit - not the whole lot! :sorry:

Last edited:

Debzz_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes ha ha
Hi @Debzz_ many congrats on such excellent progress! Just love to hear about other people's success stories; gives everybody a tremendous lift, & motivation to carry on with 'fight the good fight' (o_O - or something like that, anyway :D )

:)
Thankyou for your kind words

Reactions: Salvia

Buttons11

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I remember you were diagnosed just before me. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I am due another HbA1c at the end of the month..

Reactions: Debzz_

Debzz_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes ha ha
I remember you were diagnosed just before me. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I am due another HbA1c at the end of the month..
You have a good memory! It’s not easy is it , had a few ups n downs along the way . Can’t fault my health care team they have been excellent. I get a bit frustrated at times mostly with family if I’m not feeling 100% . But hey ho onwards and forwards ! Good luck with your HbA1c