BUT did I ? great new app

caretaker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
just found a great app for remembering to take my tablets .
i use to not be sure if i had taken them or not and was always sure i did BUT did I?
This app gives you an alarm that is repeated every 5 minutes until it is confirmed your taken your pills.you can scan in your meds bar-code .record blood pressure ,weight etc.
i downloaded it from google play and its called MyTherapy. and the best thing its free with no adds.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Sounds great. That app is for just a phone or would it be ok on a tablet?

D

Deleted Account

Why is this discussion in the Insulin Pump Forum?
A pump has a history so you can easily remind yourself of your previous doses.

But this app sounds as if it would benefit many people in the general Diabetes community.

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My wife takes a lot of tablets but she uses a low tech solution to remember if she has taken them.
s-l300.jpg

Mottsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I went low tech. Got a Sharpie permanent pen and wrote the days of the week on the bubble the pill is in.

D

Deleted member 308541

My pharmacy does a free prepacked fourteen days supply if I wanted to get my medication that way.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
just found a great app for remembering to take my tablets .
i use to not be sure if i had taken them or not and was always sure i did BUT did I?
This app gives you an alarm that is repeated every 5 minutes until it is confirmed your taken your pills.you can scan in your meds bar-code .record blood pressure ,weight etc.
i downloaded it from google play and its called MyTherapy. and the best thing its free with no adds.

Hi @caretaker ,

Though you are on a pump. Would you like me (or a member of the Mod team.) to move this topic to a more appropriate sub fora? This find of yours could be more beneficial for other members of the forum who take tablets.... :)