Is the Android app broken?

Shiba Park

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi All,

I can't login to this forum with the Android app on either my phone or tablet. The fact I can use the web interface confirms my account credentials are correct...

All I get is 'Network error, please try again later (login)'. As I've tried using my mobile network and home broadband with the same result it looks like it's the server end at fault. Is it just me?

Thanks,

Shiba.

Fas702

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have exactly the same issue. I tried to uninstall and reinstall several times but not luck.

If anyone has any luck let us know. I'm using Android Marshmallow (6.0.1)

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Occasionally I get the same error so I just leave it for a few hours or sometimes a day and it comes right and let's me back on.

MuntiJay

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Try to connect to network with proxy or vpn. It must be some glitches. But anyway I often use proxy server just to keep my data secure. I think it's a must have tool.

DavoRCZ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Yes it's been brocken for a few months. Connection error when clicking on links from notifications.

notafanofsugar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
everything good for me! getting better though x
I'm using it right now maybe try reinstalling

DavoRCZ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Yes the app itself is working but when you recieve a notification the app trys to open then closes saying error in config connection error.

DavoRCZ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Total android app fails in get_config?
Updated 3.4.18 now doesnt work at all. Opens app then closes with get config error. Any fix?

BearZA

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
To revive an old thread, as a newbie to the forum, i downloaded the app and it doesnt allow me to log in. Using Android 8

D

Deleted member 308541

To revive an old thread, as a newbie to the forum, i downloaded the app and it doesnt allow me to log in. Using Android 8
It's simpler to use a browser than the forum app, since I uninstalled it I have no problems.

I use the Chrome browser with no problem login in, or any other annoying glitches the app has.

BearZA

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It's simpler to use a browser than the forum app, since I uninstalled it I have no problems.

I use the Chrome browser with no problem login in, or any other annoying glitches the app has.

Thanks - I will stick to my browser