Throwing up all day and yesterday morning

lalacakez

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I haven't been feeling so well I've been throwing up all night till 3 in the morning and all day today been trying to keep down fluids and food no way in hell am I going back to the hospital my mothers a nurse and keeps bothering me to go to emergency HA no way in hell am i going back i had to fight for her to not call the cops and send the ambulance any advice on how I can avoid the hospital and just stay home because I'm not going and if they try I'm going to run ♀️

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
You're 23 so it's your decision. But why the resistance? If your mother is a (qualified) nurse I'd be taking notice of her especially given you're T1. Yep, I've read your post histories.

Depression colours attitudes but please seek some professional help. Not the way to live at your young age. You're in this world, don't throw that gift aside

Reactions: lalacakez

caius2x8

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I haven't been feeling so well I've been throwing up all night till 3 in the morning and all day today been trying to keep down fluids and food no way in hell am I going back to the hospital my mothers a nurse and keeps bothering me to go to emergency HA no way in hell am i going back i had to fight for her to not call the cops and send the ambulance any advice on how I can avoid the hospital and just stay home because I'm not going and if they try I'm going to run ♀️
Why dont u like hospital?
Sounds like you're either hyper- whats your test result
Or have food poisoning- take away recently?

When i'm hospital (rare these days) e.g. for a hyper or a hypo, if -yeah i know, its IF these days. :-( - you get on a ward, after theyve stuck the drip in (bit painful but better than being sick sick sick) you can sleep worry free, you get tea and toast later. :) Yum yum?

Reactions: lalacakez

rmz80

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Can you set a dead line so if you not well by (for example) lunchtime you'll take your mothers advice. Have you any ideas what might have caused it?

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @lalacakez Its been 6 hours since you posted this so can you report back to let us know you are ok ? You haven't mentioned your bg levels but as you have previously stated omitting insulin I am concerned you are in DKA which would require immediate medical treatment, so I really hope you took your mums advice and are getting some help, best wishes.

lalacakez

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @lalacakez Its been 6 hours since you posted this so can you report back to let us know you are ok ? You haven't mentioned your bg levels but as you have previously stated omitting insulin I am concerned you are in DKA which would require immediate medical treatment, so I really hope you took your mums advice and are getting some help, best wishes.
Well I'm in the hospital I went yesterday still here today i had food poisoning because i orderd from uber eats and I got mc Donalds and because i was throwing up they checked my sugar was at 20.6 I was losing fluid I'm sure I lost a few pounds now my sugar went down to the average lvl of 6.3 I'm on fluids and they gave me soup and crackers I'm so hungry I bothered my nurse for nasty hospital food I also got a big cup of Apple juice i love apple juice so far I'm behaving they said if I'm good I get to leave early for home

lalacakez

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You're 23 so it's your decision. But why the resistance? If your mother is a (qualified) nurse I'd be taking notice of her especially given you're T1. Yep, I've read your post histories.

Depression colours attitudes but please seek some professional help. Not the way to live at your young age. You're in this world, don't throw that gift aside
Thanks for your concern and worry and yes I've gotten help I'm seeing a therapist but i don't talk to much about my past and now it's to dark and f*** up he would need a therapist Lol thanks for stalking me reading up on my info

lalacakez

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Why dont u like hospital?
Sounds like you're either hyper- whats your test result
Or have food poisoning- take away recently?

When i'm hospital (rare these days) e.g. for a hyper or a hypo, if -yeah i know, its IF these days. :-( - you get on a ward, after theyve stuck the drip in (bit painful but better than being sick sick sick) you can sleep worry free, you get tea and toast later. :) Yum yum?
Why I don't like hospitals no one really does people die there and you get treated badly there with new nurses who don't know what they are doing funny story the hospital I went in didn't have rooms so alot of patience were left in the hall way I heard things I never should have heard or seen I was right in front of the desk in the hall way as other people and what ****** me the most some of these people don't even need to come to the hospital they just come with minor problems because it's faster then a clinic I saw a man get tape stitches and was in a private room while an old man with pain was in the hospital my hall buddy they had no more pillows he was in so much pain I didn't have a pillow either since I was bored out my mind I Walked around and made it a mission to get 2 pillows one for me and the old man idk what was wrong with him found 2 pillows came back his kids were crying saying he was dead they cried and beg for care not even a pillow they could get and they asked the nurse said oh there wasn't any in this area so they had to go and look around this hospital is big ok and don't get me started on the food and the confessional area a 13 girl wanted to run away because she wanted her mom to give her trust and respect my a*** she snuck boys in her mom's house did drugs and said she was scared to call her mom because she felt intimidated since I was in the hall I heard s**** and yes I gave her my opinion I told her ***** she was lucky her mom wasn't black and they made a law that hitting your child was abuse because if her mom was black her *** would be grassed and she wouldn't be sitting down for a week when i was her age i threw rocks played video games and went on YouTube she's 13 and crying saying she wants trust and respect I told her she needed to earn that back and she's lucky her mom didn't bust her *** later at home for discipline I heard so many stories I kid you not and I'm sure I wasn't supposed to hear them also security was a pain he told me to get off my cell because i wasn't supposed to be on it and i asked him if he was supposed to monitor me he said no my mom asked the Same thing same answer later I saw him on his cell and I walked up to him saying hey you shouldn't be on your phone he looked at me and I looked at him theb said maybe you should leave it in the office this is a place of work and you said it yourself no cell phones he got up and left never saw his *** again and I could watch my Netflix in piece still in the hall way I get to go home tmr