We love our four-legged friends

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I love my whippets each and every one has a different personality....they are like my babies I often say they more liek kids than dogs...I have five of them most are old ladies now but still earned their place in front of the log fire..... they give me so much love and pleasure xxx

Reactions: Antje77

Viopet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I just joined the forum and live in Sweden. Love that one can talk about other things than just diabetes. Here's a pic of my beloved dog. A mix between labrador/bordercollie (And please excuse my bad english )
1513514694403.jpg

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nice looking dog. I have friends with a Border Collie and he controls them, rather than the other way around; they are very clever dogs.

Don't worry about your English, it's absolutely fine and certainly better than my Swedish! :)

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Oops you have to tilt your phone
Your English is fine welcome to the forum,lots of help and information from like minded people on here,just let me know if you need any help and information on how to understand how to regulate your type2 diabetes I can get daisy1 to send you our information sheets to advice you. So much to understand if you are a new diabetic it could help you a lot, just post a message and I'll request she sends you it! K
PS your dog is lovely! K

Sophhhsss94

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
IMG_9036.jpg

Oh my god my FAVOURITE thread!! This is Bella my 6 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! She’s my untrained alert dog and has saved my life before when I went into DKA in my sleep! Dogs are the best things to be put on this earth

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
View attachment 25348

Oh my god my FAVOURITE thread!! This is Bella my 6 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! She’s my untrained alert dog and has saved my life before when I went into DKA in my sleep! Dogs are the best things to be put on this earth
@Sophhhsss94 What clever little helpers our four legged friends really are,this happened to someone else on here a short time ago,but it has been found that our dogs can sense when sois wrong with us. Look after your Bella! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
View attachment 25348

Bella is gorgeous take good care of her and give her a hug from me! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
View attachment 25348

@Sophhhsss94 hadn't realised how near we live to each other I'm in Wigan area nearerest to Bolton,used to go to Bolton market often! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I love my whippets each and every one has a different personality....they are like my babies I often say they more liek kids than dogs...I have five of them most are old ladies now but still earned their place in front of the log fire..... they give me so much love and pleasure xxx
Good on you take care of them and cherish everyday, our pug Elle died last night we are so upset she was coming upto 11 years old vet was trying to find out why she was having breathing problems and she died on operating table,we are missing her terribly. Apparently she had an enlarged heart he found after she had died we had know idea! K

Meghalton

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good on you take care of them and cherish everyday, our pug Elle died last night we are so upset she was coming upto 11 years old vet was trying to find out why she was having breathing problems and she died on operating table,we are missing her terribly. Apparently she had an enlarged heart he found after she had died we had know idea! K

I am so sorry to hear your loss. I also lost my rabbit yesterday. Never gets easier. Lots of love to you xx