Going in to be monitored

xkayzx

Hi all,
I’m abit worried today got to go to hospital to be monitored as I have a a lot of water and baby abit big....
any advice would be good!
I’m 31 weeks pregnant

Madelinelowery

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,
I’m abit worried today got to go to hospital to be monitored as I have a a lot of water and baby abit big....
any advice would be good!
I’m 31 weeks pregnant

Don’t be worried hun, your in the best place! They might suggest you have steriods to mature baby’s lungs. I had that last week.

Have they told you what baby weighs?
X

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @xkayzx Yes I agree it's the best place to be so try not to worry, I know easier said than done, best wishes :)

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The hospital is the best place for you and your baby and I am sending you good wishes!!! It's good also that by 31 weeks the baby is perfectly capable of being born in the next few weeks (if necessary!!) and healthy.

Reactions: xkayzx and Pilzy-89

Scarlet10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My little girl was born at 30+2 days she is doing well at 8 months old. We were in hospital for 5 1/2 weeks because she was very small at 2lb 9. Your baby is a fab weight, I’m sure they will deliver if they think it’s best for Baby. Be reassured your baby will have all it needs outside of the womb if they do deliver. Sending you big hugs x

xkayzx

My little girl was born at 30+2 days she is doing well at 8 months old. We were in hospital for 5 1/2 weeks because she was very small at 2lb 9. Your baby is a fab weight, I’m sure they will deliver if they think it’s best for Baby. Be reassured your baby will have all it needs outside of the womb if they do deliver. Sending you big hugs x

Aww very small but so happy she is doing well now!! Monitoring went well and baby was fine, got to go twice a week to be monitored so that’s good... and a scan once a week! hopefully I’ll last out for a few more weeks!! It’s so uncomfortable though!! Bloating feeling is the worse!! x

Scarlet10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Aww very small but so happy she is doing well now!! Monitoring went well and baby was fine, got to go twice a week to be monitored so that’s good... and a scan once a week! hopefully I’ll last out for a few more weeks!! It’s so uncomfortable though!! Bloating feeling is the worse!! x

Good Luck, keep us informed.
I shall be checking with interest.
Fingers crossed for you

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Wishing you all the very best, they’ll look after you! My baby boy was born at 36 weeks at 7lb2oz, spent not quite a week in the neo natal unit for observation, and he’s now a lovely, healthy nearly 15 year old. Sending much love xxx