Delay for libre sensors?

Gloucestergirl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nightclubs!!
I ordered some on 9th February and received an email dated 20th February saying that my order had been put ON HOLD and that they usually try and fill orders within three weeks but obviously this isn't going to happen. My son ordered some for himself and gave his debit card details and when he looked at his account the money had been refunded with no sign of the sensors but within a few days it went back out of the account and a few days after that he received the sensors. I have ordered 4 due to the very long wait for delivery. I have only tried one so far, given to me by my son for a birthday present actually, along with a new phone so I can use it to scan the sensor but I think it's fantastic and can't wait for the others to come. It's so much easier than finger pricking and really shows what my blood sugar does throughout the day and night. I really hope they come soon and this time I will put some tape over the sensor because it had only been on my arm for ten days so I lost the rest so will make sure it stays on for the full 14 days.

col101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A lot of folk are now going through pharmacies where apparently the lead time is still measured in days. Both boots and Asda have said they can supply at about the same price that Abbott charge. Not tried it yet myself though