Hi

Plonk 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am a long term type2 sufferer and have lately been diagnosed with Charcots foot. I think I am doing the right things but would like to discuss things with others who might have similar experiences and maybe get advice.

Reactions: Liam1955

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Hi. I hope you get someone on soon who has a very similar issue. Good luck.

Reactions: Liam1955

dwnunder

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Big mouths
I am a long term type2 sufferer and have lately been diagnosed with Charcots foot. I think I am doing the right things but would like to discuss things with others who might have similar experiences and maybe get advice.
What has your doctor said re the treatment?
I would definitely keep to a low carb diet. As far as I know it is caused from too high BG over a length of time. There's lot's of people on here who follow a low carb diet so I am sure that you will find lot's of guidance here.

Plonk 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks. I had a look doesn't seem to be a lot there. I'll keep trying
I would definitely keep to a low carb diet. As far as I know it is caused from too high BG over a length of time. There's lot's of people on here who follow a low carb diet so I am sure that you will find lot's of guidance here.

Thanks. I am doing that and have got my BP under control and lost a couple of stone and i have been in a boot and cast for 3 months. I would like to compare notes with someone similart. I'll keep trying the charcot thread

Reactions: dwnunder