What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
6.3 this morning wonder if it was owt to do with the Big Mac and fries or the Mac flurry then again it could have been the full fat Coke but I'm pretty sure the Morrison's party time cup cakes have nothing to do with it though.

Had my birthday treat yesterday rather than today my actual birthday.

Did a test with another meter as well it said 6.9 but was obviously wrong so I discounted it.
Happy birthday john have a good one

Reactions: Freema

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Thank all for the birthday wishes just had a quiet day in today as moved my little celebration a day forward so as grandson could join in with my little carb fest, as Saturday is the only day of the week he will eat anything with carbs in at all.

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
6.3 this morning wonder if it was owt to do with the Big Mac and fries or the Mac flurry then again it could have been the full fat Coke but I'm pretty sure the Morrison's party time cup cakes have nothing to do with it though.

Did a test with another meter as well it said 6.9 but was obviously wrong so I discounted it.

Happy birthday, John.:singing: happy birthday to yooo.

Jenniewren1958

Type of diabetes
Type 2

we share our birthday John, happy birthday