Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
6.3 another night without sleep... yesterday ate 1700 calories burned 2000 at fitness... if I had slept it would show I guess in form of a lower blood glucose.... now I am determined to lose the gained 20 kg once more ... this time without metformin so my GP does not continuously keep putting my metabolism further and further down along my journey... I am not going to let her have a say this time

LOL Freema, no idea how you burn so many calories at fitness. I could never do that, just too much. Anyway, it is good if you keep it up and take rest days every now and again. Have fun and hope you will achieve your ideal weight in no time.

Reactions: Margaretjamieson

Margaretjamieson

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks for the encouraging reply @Margaretjamieson. Its good to know there are others like you out there, think I would be tempted to give up if I felt I was on my own

I know how it feels to be battling every day regarding the first reading in the morning but it doesn’t define us! I hope your readings are better as the day goes on! Small victories that’s what I say!

D

Deleted member 308541

5.6 at 5:10 am.

Off to the pathology shop to get a Digoxin fasting blood test done at 7:30, this is to see how I am holding up just taking three a day.

Reactions: Prem51 and bigjim19
D

Deleted member 308541

7.8 today
emoji35.png
don’t know where that came from !!
Snuck in with the haggis mate. :D

Reactions: bigjim19