Same Reading?

Mags H

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Then in my opinion they were consistent and consistency does not mean they have to be the same especially when you take into account the margin of error the meters are allowed our readings are a guide only and can be consistently within our target range..
Didn't realise other than low battery the meters have a margin of error, will bear this in mind for the future. In this case knew was working fine when tested on my husband.

Hansenguy62

I often wonder what consistent means, for example
Day 1 =7.1 5.5 4.3
Day 2 = 6.7 6.7 4.5
Day3 = 6.4 5.9 4.4

Are these consistent? Anyone got any ideas on consistency?
The worst thing i did was get a meter and read my blood leavel everytime i ate. Broke wind etc lol its addictive. I went on ketogenic diet for 3 months and ate sugar free and dropped 21lbs and 1 piint to 5.5 steady.
Google it. Ketogenic i swear by it

Reactions: Mags H

Mags H

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
The worst thing i did was get a meter and read my blood leavel everytime i ate. Broke wind etc lol its addictive. I went on ketogenic diet for 3 months and ate sugar free and dropped 21lbs and 1 piint to 5.5 steady.
Google it. Ketogenic i swear by it
Yeah I've been wanting to try it for over a year now, started looking into it, but because I've been forced to adjust my diet would be more focused to give it a go...Thanks for the reminder and if you could recommend any particular sites or cookbooks would appreciate it

Hansenguy62

Yeah I've been wanting to try it for over a year now, started looking into it, but because I've been forced to adjust my diet would be more focused to give it a go...Thanks for the reminder and if you could recommend any particular sites or cookbooks would appreciate it
Honeatly hundreds out there. I ate simple and clean as its what i liled in the past. Turkey chicken. Fish? Salmon. Red meat. Spinage boiled and fried eggs. Oats nuts. Apple cider finegar am pm and night. No sugar. I use sweetners. I mede my own plan as online and books are so complicated

Reactions: Mags H

Mags H

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Honeatly hundreds out there. I ate simple and clean as its what i liled in the past. Turkey chicken. Fish? Salmon. Red meat. Spinage boiled and fried eggs. Oats nuts. Apple cider finegar am pm and night. No sugar. I use sweetners. I mede my own plan as online and books are so complicated
Okay thanks for heads up, current diet mainly meats/fish and veg so shouldn't be much effort adapting.