Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hope all goes well ickihun.
She was great. I must have the best dn in the land. A fantastic nurse. She reassured me and helped me understand that until pain gone I'm facing continuing high bgs. . no matter how much insulin I take. My new hba1c has jumped up to 58 from 48. She wasn't worried as we know why.
Not being able to walk does effect it and horrific pain.
Hoping GP has some pain relief suggestions. Codeine with co-codamol and anti-inflammatory ibuprofen isnt working. I'm in agony trying to walk.
Swollen stomach for months was painless but not anymore. Infection has improved. Stomach, pelvic spasms are back without buscupan. Scan being escalated to Monday morning, thank god.
Just need some good pictures.

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
She was great. I must have the best dn in the land. A fantastic nurse. She reassured me and helped me understand that until pain gone I'm facing continuing high bgs. . no matter how much insulin I take. My new hba1c has jumped up to 58 from 48. She wasn't worried as we know why.
Not being able to walk does effect it and horrific pain.
Hoping GP has some pain relief suggestions. Codeine with co-codamol and anti-inflammatory ibuprofen isnt working. I'm in agony trying to walk.
Swollen stomach for months was painless but not anymore. Infection has improved. Stomach, pelvic spasms are back without buscupan. Scan being escalated to Monday morning, thank god.
Just need some good pictures.

Been reading your updates @ickihun - so sorry that you are still suffering so much. I really hope that your GP can help with the pain this morning <3

Reactions: Freema and DJC3