Food diary question

Cambiel

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Have been keeping track of food and drinks consumed using the food diary in the low carb program but there must surely be a way that we can add in the values of items not found in the search results. The database cannot cover every item from every store so how do we log these foods in our diary?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People shouting while on their phones.
I went on Amazon and purchased a book called carbs and cals, it has an exstensive amount of food with pictures and weights I have found it such a help, I have a food diary too and always find what I want in this book.
I have now started Annalise what meals I have had and where if any I could have made better choices it does help.

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I went on Amazon and purchased a book called carbs and cals, it has an exstensive amount of food with pictures and weights I have found it such a help, I have a food diary too and always find what I want in this book.
I have now started Annalise what meals I have had and where if any I could have made better choices it does help.
There's a Carbs and Cals App too

Cambiel

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry, I may not have made my question terribly clear. I know exactly what values are in the food I am eating, but I cannot add the food to the food diary in the low carb program. What I want to know is how I can add items that are not in the database.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry, I may not have made my question terribly clear. I know exactly what values are in the food I am eating, but I cannot add the food to the food diary in the low carb program. What I want to know is how I can add items that are not in the database.

Hi Cambie - Could you send an email to [email protected] outlining your problem, and including your Low Carb Programme (LCP) user ID and the email you used to sign up? As usual, please do not disclose any passwords.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any expertise on the LCP, and I'd hate to potentially make things worse, rather than better, but I can ensure your issue is pricked up promptly, but please do bear in mind we're on the weekend..

Thanks for the tag, @Alison Campbell