Got my dates!

jimmysmith

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Got my pump appointments the other day. My going live date is the 24th of next month! All very exciting!!

Reactions: Juicyj

jimmysmith

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Great news and exciting times! Congratulations @jimmysmith. Which pump have you gone for?
Christine
Went for the Medronic 640G in the end. I forsaw the handset of the Insight, which was my other choice, flying across the room in frustration. Lol

Picci

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Went for the Medronic 640G in the end. I forsaw the handset of the Insight, which was my other choice, flying across the room in frustration. Lol
Strangely enough I haven't thrown mine as yet! I was forewarned so I think I was mentally prepared for it. I'm only 2 weeks in tomorrow. Good luck, @jimmysmith I am sure you'll find it life changing, keep us posted.

Reactions: jimmysmith

Bluey1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who try and make Diabetes the centre of the party and poor me, I'm special because I have diabetes now everyone run around after me.
Good Luck.
I have had my 640G for 2 months today. Expect a few challenges, but once it all settles down you won't know how you managed without it. Hint get a CGM, if only for about 4 weeks. It will make life much easier.