Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Intolerance, selfishness, rice pudding
Duck

Where to live....Town or Country
Country. I was born in a town on the suburban coast of Southern England and had 4 years in London. I have lived in rural Suffolk for over 30 years and the pace of life is very different, people know each other - as I am the village organist people know who I am even if I don't know them. Can be amusing! Hearing birds and seeing the stars properly is unbeatable.

Robots or personal service?

Reactions: Brillpaul

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Depends on how sentient is the robot or person? But I am going to pick the one that hugs every time. Note ambiguity in answer

A Capella choral music or orchestral without voice?

Sorry for the ? lapse earlier, but y'all did an excellent job of providing the ? choice in my lapse
Love listening to and performing in A Capella choral music, but also love orchestral music. If I had to make a choice? choral.

Abstract or realism

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
surrealism, on the other hand, I enjoy iconography which is intentionally skewed reality in order to preserve the essence of sthe image without depicting reality (to give as hedging and ambiguous a response as yours - ha!)

An obvious belly laugh or the heh heh kind of subtle humor that has you realizing that you should have gotten it the first time?
I like to be surprised by a joke even if it means my brother has taken advantage of my tardiness. I also like a belly laugh, especially if the day has been trying.

countryside or beach?

Last edited:

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
That's a tricky one! Depends where I am. Sunny and cold in Paris, or rainy and warm in Cumbria. Probably Cumbria!

Crowds or solitude?

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Love them both, but I'd have to say Spring as it means light is going to last even longer.

Mountains or Plains?

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Cheese.

Windows closed or mosquito's and flies?

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Mozzies and flies. Can't sleep in hot weather without air, and giving one more drop of blood won't make a much difference.

Night out with the girls/guys or night in with your special someone?

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Nettle sting any day. And yes, it does, I have that kind of garden, so hardly a day goes by without brushing my arms or legs against nettles or getting angry at them and ripping a couple out bare-handed before remembering that's plain stupid.
You get relatively used to it, though, and it's said to help prevent arthritis so maybe it's not so much stupid as healthy. Don't recommend it though...

Too hot or too cold?

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
dying in ones sleep, my number one preference

religious or secular burial service.