im feeling hopeless

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
As you all know about my kidney issues, no matter what I did try to give kindness to the people I know and sympathy to people who are in critical condition worse than me, with sincerely, I don't mean to say this but it kills me, my own mother still blames me that my immune system is weak because of me. I'm telling you guys, my old friends and my family do not support me but my friends & my aunt (whose a survivor) did support me mentally but financially, how so? I still need my own family and old friends. Everybody kept blaming me for my bad habits, but who doesn't have it? It's been third round of antibiotic therapy and it did not work at all. I kept getting death slams all over and over. It's either about how bad antibiotic can get to you OR its about your bad habits, like you couldn't get up early cause you feel nauseas from urinating alot at night....

The question here Is it really your fault if you can't heal yourself?

But the good thing, I'm blessed that my new friends supported me through the good and bad, especially when I'm breathless. I don't see the point of living here tho, if I keep suffering and gets nothing in return. But I still do enjoy doing good things for people. Do you guys see my point?

I can't really express my feelings if people I knew well mock my feelings every time you guys omg

Reactions: Freema

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As you all know about my kidney issues, no matter what I did try to give kindness to the people I know and sympathy to people who are in critical condition worse than me, with sincerely, I don't mean to say this but it kills me, my own mother still blames me that my immune system is weak because of me. I'm telling you guys, my old friends and my family do not support me but my friends & my aunt (whose a survivor) did support me mentally but financially, how so? I still need my own family and old friends. Everybody kept blaming me for my bad habits, but who doesn't have it? It's been third round of antibiotic therapy and it did not work at all. I kept getting death slams all over and over. It's either about how bad antibiotic can get to you OR its about your bad habits, like you couldn't get up early cause you feel nauseas from urinating alot at night....

The question here Is it really your fault if you can't heal yourself?

But the good thing, I'm blessed that my new friends supported me through the good and bad, especially when I'm breathless. I don't see the point of living here tho, if I keep suffering and gets nothing in return. But I still do enjoy doing good things for people. Do you guys see my point?

I can't really express my feelings if people I knew well mock my feelings every time you guys omg

@teeekilicious18 - I may have missed something, but is your kidney issue diabetes related?

rmz80

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Most people simply don't know really what to say because they've not practiced enough. With young children people know not to say; for example "your rubbish at drawing!" but use phases like "thats a very good try and you'll do even better next time".

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
One friend when she was going through chemo and was too weak to move painted landscapes in her imagination, trying to memorize each part of the imaginary canvases. She had the will to finish these canvases and start new ones. She had no art talent! But when it was over, she had planned and accomplished a lot, conquering much illness and eventually took a class. She had to learn to be creative in order to conquer her circumstances

Wow, thank you, thank you I love this. Bless your friend so much!! I'm Mind blown tho. Yeah, I've been sticking with positive people in my life, my new friends have been giving me prayers that says, "Do not wish for death when god, or even spiritually, didn't give us enough fate that we wanted and as a child, so long we didn't do anything mean to our parents, we have done our part. If our family isn't happy with us, let them be. It's never your fault for anything. We can't beat ourselves up. When you're suffering later, it shall be for good reasons that it is to make your family feeling guilty for you."

I've been doing on my portfolio work as well :) At home.

D

Deleted Account

One friend when she was going through chemo and was too weak to move painted landscapes in her imagination, trying to memorize each part of the imaginary canvases. She had the will to finish these canvases and start new ones. She had no art talent! But when it was over, she had planned and accomplished a lot, conquering much illness and eventually took a class. She had to learn to be creative in order to conquer her circumstances
I once had a yoga teacher who had a car accident just as he was about to start his yoga teach training. He was stuck in a hospital bed for about a month. Every day he would walk through 30 minutes to an hour of yoga exercises in his head picturing each movement and going through the breathing. Hi medical team said he recovered in about half the time of most people and he was no spring chicken. I am sure the yoga exercises helped with relaxation and mind activity.

Reactions: teeekilicious18

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well Yes in some cases and in others not , and not all can heal themselves in spite of the right mind and attitude , many People can also not support a fellow human being if They are not really able to understand the degree of suffering from their own personal experience , when I was a child I was never ill and got a bit annoyed with ill People , now having been very ill for many very long periods ; I do understand How miserable a person can feel . To some parent it seems They Think They can peptalk their child into feeling better or doing more of the right kind of acts , But keeping nagging on an ill person can be very fatal and do hardly help anyone .... and parents blaiming on their children of any age sometimes Think They are doing a fine parenting job when They are not indeed, But They have maybe themsselves been brought up by constantly nagging parents and confuses This with good parenting

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Yes, yall are true. But me losing appetite for 2 years was already a sign though, I wasn't aware that I haven't been eating properly because I assume I was fine and has been the cause of immune system to break down. I have the every right to feel guilty for not eating right. I am speechless. I feel like hiding and not sharing to anyone whenever it felt worse even if I'm obvious because they gonna say, "I told you so." It's my 5th round and the drugs that I had to take are overwhelming.

marvinlzinn1

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
You have a typical difficulty, only more expanded. You have a right to make your own decisions, not medical doctors. Therefore you need to research everything you consume to learn to real effects, and ignore all advertisements that lie to you.

If I believed doctors I would have been dead already four times. With a lot of study and experience I learned the medical doctors eat junk I have to avoid, so they are often more sick than I am when I see them. From three time experiments I learned the most dangerous addictive drug in the world is SUGAR. If I ate food containing that I would have already died, but instead, with graviola and turmeric, mine is reduced to the point where I hardly notice it anymore. So yes the doctor is right I still have cancer, but their treatment would have done more damage than it could save.

As for diabetes, I am only here to learn more about it. I recognize each person has different causes maybe what they are born with, but I do know what to avoid to prevent the symptoms. (My work in 20 countries taught me which food is safest and different treatments for a lot of things are better than here for pharmaceutical profits.)