Saw my consultant today

deb1960

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorant, homophobic, racist people
I'm at the nurse on Friday so will see what she says about it as it was a nightmare trying to get that appointment so don't really want to have to make another one x
The last time I had my blood pressure taken it was 100/60. She said that it was a bit low but didn't seem concerned about it.

david1241

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
doctors and dentists.I would not be rude to any.Also i don't like being taken for granted.
Hello I've had blood pressure as low as that I felt fine.Usually I have very high blood pressure at the surgery .As soon as i leave the the surgery and arrived home my blood pressure drops to normal.Usually around 115/68.At one time at the surgery My blood pressure was that high the practice nurse would not let me leave until i had seen a doctor.But luckily i had,had a 24hour blood pressure monitor .test showing my blood pressure readings were normal away from medical surroundings.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@kaylz91 - I always have some of this in the fridge: http://www.feistytapas.com/2017/02/homemade-vegetable-stock-paste-instantpot-thermomix.html

It looks like a bit of a faff, grating the Parmesan (a full recipe is a lot of Parmesan), but it is worth it. I'm not veggie, but it is a fantastic seasoning mix I can lob into almost anything. I can also just use a little, with boiling water, a bit like a stock cube, but without the manufactured preservatives.

Being a lazy sort, I run the Parmesan through the food processor, then I use a stick blender once it's cooked to achieve the texture I prefer.