My Diabetes My Way NHS Scotland

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I have been using the My Diabetes My Way for a few years now and like the fact I can access all my details and lab results, medications and screening results electronically through the Internet.

Recently they have changed the design of the website and added features which are still not up and running since last year. Personally I don’t like the new layout - not user friendly and more complex than the old design. Anyone else who uses this service happy/unhappy/indifferent on the issue ?

Thanks
Edward

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think the updated version is much better actually, better features etc, apparently they are also going to be making an app available for download on your mobile as well :) xx

Reactions: eddie1968

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I think the updated version is much better actually, better features etc, apparently they are also going to be making an app available for download on your mobile as well :) xx
I’m maybe just an older fart who doesn’t like change lol. Just thought I’d throw the question out there. :)

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m maybe just an older fart who doesn’t like change lol. Just thought I’d throw the question out there. :)
Haha, not at all, I don't often like change in things like that either, have you left them feedback about it? They were asking users to leave feedback, will be interesting to see if they offer some of that in the newsletter at the end of the month! :) x

Reactions: eddie1968

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Haha, not at all, I don't often like change in things like that either, have you left them feedback about it? They were asking users to leave feedback, will be interesting to see if they offer some of that in the newsletter at the end of the month! :) x
Thanks, that’s a good idea... I will leave feedback on the website. It’s not rocket science lol :joyful: