Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.5 this morning so I'm very happy. I had a very low carb day yesterday. Creamy cheesy scrambled eggs for breakfast and then chicken salad about 6pm and nothing since. I'm not eating til 1pm today giving the intermittent fasting a whirl. Happy Monday folks. Have a good day.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 6.2 :) :) :)

Tested before breakfast and it was 7.9 so need to start cheese nibble on awaking but god knows inbetween which tablets.
All work better on an empty stomach except ibuprofen and levothyroine needs to be on empty stomach and 2hrs away from other meds.
So at 5.15am I took lansoprozol and perindapril then at 8am took levothyroine with a drink. Now going to take 6 other tablets at 10am and a breakfast.
Tomorrow will take nibble of cheese then delay all the above by 4hrs?
For the sake of less than 1 extra level on my hba1c. e.g 48 or without liver block 49/50.
Might have to do liver dump block when on less tablets for digestion or blood pressure. (After bariatric surgery).

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
4.8 today. Got my latest HBA1C today - 48. So room for improvement. Got ticked off for not having my cholesterol checked and because I won't take statins. Ah well, so not too traumatic a visit to the docs!

Last edited: