Hello all

metaltony

I Have been diagnosed with having Prediabetes,my blood glucose levels where 6.8 and 6.5,any advice or help please,thanks ,i have been referred to a diabetic nurse next week,just trying to find out more information :D

rainey2910

Dislikes
Work!
hi metaltony, would imagine that you have all sorts of questions about what's going on in your body....you've certainly come to the right place. This site is jam-packed full of great information...it certainly helped me when I was first diagnosed last September. If you have any specific questions, just pop them on the board and there will always be someone who is willing to offer their help and advice.

good luck with your appointment next week...and keep your chin up, it isn't the end of the world, quite possibly the beginning!!! :D :D

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Tony - welcome to the forum. :) As Rainey says, this place is a mine of information. The search facility can be very useful if you need to know something specific. You are pre-diabetic but may benefit from some information we give to the newly diagnosed diabetics. Following this advice could help you to stay pre-diabetic and not advance any further to full diabetes. Diet is particularly important. Good luck with your appointment with the diabetic nurse next week. See the information contained in the link posted by Catherine Cherub who just beat me to it while I was writing this :lol:

We also have written a list of possible questions to ask at a visit to a health professional which might help you in your appointment next week:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17091

shawn5

Hi everyone,..
I am student from usa and also very new in the body building society,..
welcome all here in this site,..
thanks,..