Arghhh no - Lidl stopped selling High Protein rolls

tubamanandy

Lidl stopped selling High Protein rolls in my local store for past week, spoke to an employee who said it was national ?

Anyone know the facts ?

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There’s various threads on this with multiple comments. Type Lidl into the search, that should bring them up for you.

Juicetin

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
You're late to the party, this has been all over the forum the last few weeks, yes it's true, the HP rolls have been discontinued, however some member are finding stores that are still selling them presumably with existing dough stock they are using up.

Granny_Mo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I have just spoken to them too and they tell me they are getting a lot of feedback about it. They say that they *may* bring them back but can't give a timescale but likely to be months rather than weeks if they do. Can I suggest that we all contact them directly - people power!! Tel no for customer service is 0800 977 7766 or link to customer service https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Contact-Us-4187.htm

tubamanandy

I put in an email complaint from their website and got a similar response - need everyone on here to write that uses the product

TooManyCrisps

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Lidl is a commercial organisation. They will only sell what is profitable. If not enough people are buying the rolls them sadly, they will be discontinued.
I'm gutted but also sceptical that a plea for Lidl to continue making them in order that low carbers can satisfy their bread cravings will work.

Billy_Pilgrim

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
BG spikes, Nazis, papercuts.
Just signed the petition and spoke with customer services. I tried to sound really weak and anaemic, as if they truly were the one thing keeping me alive.