Still being told to die

W.bubble13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I’m still being told to die at school and me and my friends have evidence of this but our year leader doesn’t do anything in starting to consider doing something stupid at school. One of the boys invaded my personal space. The teacher in class also heard the boys tell me to die and the teacher did nothing

archersuz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
@W.bubble13 You need to tell your parents what's going on and ask them to make an appointment with the head teacher or chair of governors. This has to be stopped.

W.bubble13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I have told my parents and she’s emailed the head because it’s the best way to reach him straight away however he says their parents have been informed and they are disappointed in them and are being grounded but there still doing it it’s gone on fit to long and I’m nrealy at the point where I’m going to call the police or do something stupid

D

Deleted member 308541

I’m nearly at the point where I’m going to call the police or do something stupid
Do not do "something stupid", as this means the bullies will have won.

I do not know if reporting it to the police will do any good, but get your parents to do it if you go down that path.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Am really sad to hear what evil you endure hopefully you can shift School This is just too Evil to stay in, But before doing anything stupid Then do remember that it is always better to avoid than to ruin the whole rest of ones life

rmz80

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm just wondering if carrying a small MP3 recorder is an idea. These things can be left on all day as they are rechargeable.

Reactions: Kevin259
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I have told my parents and she’s emailed the head because it’s the best way to reach him straight away however he says their parents have been informed and they are disappointed in them and are being grounded but there still doing it it’s gone on fit to long and I’m nrealy at the point where I’m going to call the police or do something stupid

I am so sorry that you are going through this disgraceful and shameful bullying. I would make an appointment to go and see the Head or year first, I would insist, by going into Reception and making it clear, that my child is a victim of senseless and traumatic bullying and is affecting him/her ( you) which needs addressing asap. Schools have a responsibility to teach and support but also to keep the student safe whist in their care, it is their duty. Take care, try to keep your chin up and good luck.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hang in there. Don't let them win. (Any chance of changing schools?)

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hang in there. Don't let them win. (Any chance of changing schools?)
Changing schools would be them winning. If I was the OP's parent I would write to the headmaster, noting in the letter that I was copying it to the chairman of the governers and the education chief at the local authority.

Angusc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Also if no response contact member of Parliament if in uk or local council education department

W.bubble13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
The school rang my mum and said if this continues after Easter then there’ll be punished

knipster

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Changing schools would be them winning. If I was the OP's parent I would write to the headmaster, noting in the letter that I was copying it to the chairman of the governors and the education chief at the local authority.
to be honest, unless that is the only school in the area, i wouldn't consider leaving as letting the bullies "win", provided they were sanctioned appropriately. The school should have safeguarding in place to ensure firstly that this should never happen in the first place, and secondly that they have a plan of action to deal with it. Assuming they dont have either, based on their performance so far, I would say that it isnt leaving the bullies, its leaving a school that is not able to properly care for their students, something by law they must do, so get out now!