What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
BG today 5.9
Tried to get on to post my BG on the other page in white background and all post are in a foreign language looks either Japanese or Chinese is anyone else having this problem! K

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
BG today 5.9
Tried to get on to post my BG on the other page in white background and all post are in a foreign language looks either Japanese or Chinese is anyone else having this problem! K

The other page looked ok to me just now - your post was on there Granny, and in English.

Oh and well done on your 5.9!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.5 here
The late night bowl of Oppo ice cream probably didn’t help.
@DJC3 It may not have helped your fbg but probably helped you sleep and wake a much nicer, kinder person than without it. Also helped those lovely people whose livelihood depends on people buying Oppo. So all in all it confirms what a decent, warm and kind young lady you are.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@DJC3 It may not have helped your fbg but probably helped you sleep and wake a much nicer, kinder person than without it. Also helped those lovely people whose livelihood depends on people buying Oppo. So all in all it confirms what a decent, warm and kind young lady you are.

Oh yes! All those were the real reasons!

My bedtime reading was, ironically, Diabetes Unpacked from the Noakes Foundation.

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. Didn't post yesterday because I am a bit frustrated. Fasting blood sugars were/are higher than they were in the entire last year since I've been measuring. Can't make out a reason either -- unless the lack of exercise is finally catching up with me -- might take another week to get over what's left of the flu and be fit enough though.

So, since I can't help it anyway, I better relax about it.

Fbg yesterday 5.9
Fbg today 5.8