What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Bubbsie Thanks for your good wishes,just glad to see the sun today.Glad to see you back on the forum,hope you have a good day today
You're welcome Glenmac...sunny here...but it's freezing...heating has just gone on....brrrrr

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
thank you dear ... I think I do cope fine with my worries, but it is not really a disease ones GP can rule out.my father was hyper-intelligent and had an amazing memory and it was only late in his disease he couldn´t do the tests that would show he had Alzheimers. both my sister and I have a pattern that is very similar to my father´s... I am so happy that I have learned to keep my blood glucose down and do regular exercise , because there are also scientists that think that Alzheimers could be a kind of brain-diabetes.. and by the way diabetics are also prone to get dementia anyways..
Just keep up the fight! K

Reactions: ianpspurs

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
You're welcome Glenmac...sunny here...but it's freezing...heating has just gone on....brrrrr
@Bubbsie lovely to see you back glad you've had the work and great BG levels too, it's been sunny this afternoon and warm hubby and our niece have been potting up some spring flower pots looking very spring like in garden with crocus and mini daffodils, and polyanthus in the pots very colourful. Not like the north to be warmer than the south,perhaps we may get a summer this year after all! K Hugs to Harry

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Bubbsie lovely to see you back glad you've had the work and great BG levels too, it's been sunny this afternoon and warm hubby and our niece have been potting up some spring flower pots looking very spring like in garden with crocus and mini daffodils, and polyanthus in the pots very colourful. Not like the north to be warmer than the south,perhaps we may get a summer this year after all! K Hugs to Harry
Done absolutely naff all in the garden yet...freezing here...Harry gives me a lot of work...digs up what used to be the lawn...the garden is littered with his toys...sounds as if you're almost ready for the summer...Harry loves a good hug...sends you an even bigger one back...hope that leg is behaving itself & healing well...thank you K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Done absolutely naff all in the garden yet...freezing here...Harry gives me a lot of work...digs up what used to be the lawn...the garden is littered with his toys...sounds as if you're almost ready for the summer...Harry loves a good hug...sends you an even bigger one back...hope that leg is behaving itself & healing well...thank you K
@Bubbsie Sounds like Harry is enjoying himself anyway, the leg is doing good still just a tiny area being stubborn to heal but hopefully it won't be long before I can stop having dressings on it,on the whole it's looking quite good and the hole is filling in better than I thought it would,I'll never win the best legs competition but better than the alternatives. Take care of yourself and keep in touch! K